32 (47.1%)
Lennon
28 (41.2%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle United  (Read 42747 times)

February 04, 2016, 04:42:48 AM
Reply #450

Lxxx

Barring two stupid, kamikaze, 96th minute pieces of defending we'd be comfortably in 7th position now. Fine margins.

February 04, 2016, 04:46:02 AM
Reply #451

christiffa25

Christiffa mate - the writing's on the wall. This is a really friendly place 99% of the time and I know no-one wants to come across as being unkind to you, but this is one of those "you get out what you put in" kinda deals so give a bit of thought as to what you're putting in bud and you won't be getting into these discussions.

What happened to Lukaku? Is he ok?

You talking to me like I've just joined. Been a member for years pal. I don't need talking down to by you!!

February 04, 2016, 04:48:27 AM
Reply #452

christiffa25

Barring two stupid, kamikaze, 96th minute pieces of defending we'd be comfortably in 7th position now. Fine margins.

That is unbelievable!!

Been a very weird PL season. Explains why Leicester are Top!

February 04, 2016, 04:49:32 AM
Reply #453

Gash

Global Moderator
We were pretty comfortable for the most part. The problem is, due the run of form we're in and our defensive frailties, whenever there's a chance people look for a reason or for someone to blame. The reality is most teams have chances during a game and keepers makes saves it just when it happens to us is magnified. They had a ten minutes spell in the second half that every team will get in a game even if they're getting out played. The penalties justified the score and even if they nicked a goal you'd feel that we were capable of getting another.

Small steps and all that and it's only Newcastle but it gives us a bit of confidence to go to Stoke who are coming off the back of a bit of a hiding.

February 04, 2016, 04:51:17 AM
Reply #454

Shogun

Administrator
Alright, alright, alright.

We won, let's be happy with that and save the negativity for Stoke at the weekend.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 04, 2016, 04:53:28 AM
Reply #455

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Jags deffo little pork pie belly on him. Played really well tonight.

FuMo, I love him when he's at his best but he's got my arse going on the reg. That big swinging boot clearance move he does has gotta go, I'd rather he stick his head through it than swing a leg past his ears and miss the ball.

Lennon, superb. that was just like his first few games when he came in this time last year. Fast, great work rate, can ball a little, and is just a great addition to the squad.

Coleman...crosses?

Kone - gets a bad time of it, but can hold the ball up well, it's when he has to do something regarding real quality, like play the final ball or take someone on, I think he can look like he's struggling.

Oviedo - grew into it imo. Can definitely attack and was really good defensively today too. Not a patch on Baines imo but a good little player.

Ross Barkley - absolutely ran that game like a conductor. Is it gay to have a players the background on your phone? I don't mind like, I just want to be sure before I tell me bird.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2016, 04:55:22 AM
Reply #456

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Jags deffo little pork pie belly on him. Played really well tonight.

FuMo, I love him when he's at his best but he's got my arse going on the reg. That big swinging boot clearance move he does has gotta go, I'd rather he stick his head through it than swing a leg past his ears and miss the ball.

Lennon, superb. that was just like his first few games when he came in this time last year. Fast, great work rate, can ball a little, and is just a great addition to the squad.

Coleman...crosses?

Kone - gets a bad time of it, but can hold the ball up well, it's when he has to do something regarding real quality, like play the final ball or take someone on, I think he can look like he's struggling.

Oviedo - grew into it imo. Can definitely attack and was really good defensively today too. Not a patch on Baines imo but a good little player.

Ross Barkley - absolutely ran that game like a conductor. Is it gay to have a players the background on your phone? I don't mind like, I just want to be sure before I tell me bird.

Do you have a picture of you and your bird as your background at the moment? Or just of your bird in general?

Too much of a risk replacing that for Barkley imo. If not then go ahead.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:56:20 AM by TheRam »

February 04, 2016, 04:56:14 AM
Reply #457

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do you have a picture of you and your bird as your background at the moment?

Nah that really is bent.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2016, 04:58:23 AM
Reply #458

Bob Sacamano

The missus would think I was a bad wool if I had her as my background. Sort it out lads.

February 04, 2016, 05:02:47 AM
Reply #459

Simon Paul

Administrator
Thought Barkley made some poor decisions tonight but could have had at least a hat trick

Lennon was MOM for me though

Oh, and I have one of our wedding photos as the background on my phone, but when I get an iPhone 6 Plus then I promise I'll put a picture of Lukaku's schlong on it instead (won't fit on the standard Iphone 6, sadly)

February 04, 2016, 05:05:44 AM
Reply #460

Lxxx

10th clean sheet of the season. 9th for Robles. Granted he didn't really do much tonight but it's what he doesn't do now that's noticeable. You can tell he really concentrates on doing the basics properly and although he has got a fuck up in him still he's holding it together at the minute. Deserves a run from here on in. Dozen games or so to give him some confidence and see how we get on.

February 04, 2016, 05:05:57 AM
Reply #461

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a picture of Bigfoot as my background.

Back on topic aye. Most comfortable we've been at Goodison for a long time.

They didn't threaten though apart from a 10 minute spell in the 2nd half. Need to win against Stoke, then we might have something to aim for in the run in
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:07:19 AM by TheRam »

February 04, 2016, 05:07:47 AM
Reply #462

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wallpaper is a beach of where going on holiday this year
Screensaver is a pic of the little un.... You'd be surprised how much women love that
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2016, 05:08:54 AM
Reply #463

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a picture of Bigfoot as my background.

Back on topic aye. Most comfortable we've been at Goodison for a long time.

They didn't threaten though apart from a 10 minute spell in the 2nd half. Need to win against Stoke, then we might have something to aim for in the run in
Serious question.
No dig

Do you still rate that ayoze?
I just dont see what he brings tbh
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2016, 05:10:40 AM
Reply #464

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Serious question.
No dig

Do you still rate that ayoze?
I just dont see what he brings tbh

Did he play tonight?

Do rate him though. Needs to get out of Newcastle pronto.