32 (47.1%)
Lennon
28 (41.2%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle United  (Read 42878 times)

February 03, 2016, 06:42:47 PM
Read 42878 times

Toddacelli

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:44:46 PM by Toddacelli »

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 04, 2016, 03:56:04 AM
Reply #1

Toddacelli

Only got back and got the stream up by 70th minute. Didn't look that convincing but Ross looked like he was enjoying himself and I thought Kone held it up very well (i'm usually a critic).

The energy, workrate and pressing from Lennon and McCarthy was very good. Lennon looked like he could make things happen and McCarthy is reminding me why people used to say he was brilliant.

FuMo looked a little ropey but fortunately Jags was having a stormer so we kept a clean sheet, scored 3 and all's well that ends well.

That's all I got from the 20 mins.

February 04, 2016, 04:23:26 AM
Reply #2

Toddacelli

Turned on at 70 mins, 1-0 up and it felt nervous.

On 79 mins the commentator says sammink like "Everton in sight of their first home win since November" and I'm screaming "STFU you stupid prick we'll lose 2-1 now you daft bastard!"

10 mins later, 3-0 and I was cool as fuck sipping my beer and being all "Dunno what everyone was worried about like"

February 04, 2016, 04:32:11 AM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

Why because you said so? Surely that's not how I works!

Look and this is the last I'm gonna say on it, if I wanna chat in the relative threads about that subject that's my progative.

You don't have to engage, read, comment on anything I or others post that you don't agree with. Just let it go as I and others most likely do with your posts.

Christiffa mate - the writing's on the wall. This is a really friendly place 99% of the time and I know no-one wants to come across as being unkind to you, but this is one of those "you get out what you put in" kinda deals so give a bit of thought as to what you're putting in bud and you won't be getting into these discussions.

What happened to Lukaku? Is he ok?

February 05, 2016, 12:22:20 AM
Reply #4

Toddacelli

You talking to me like I've just joined. Been a member for years pal. I don't need talking down to by you!!

Apologies. No offence intended. I was trying to be helpful.

I know you've been here years bud. I was just trying to remind you and everyone else that this forum is normally a really friendly place because even though I agree with the sentiment, I thought that people were being a bit too harsh in delivering the message.

Again - I was just trying to help.