0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 38790 times)

February 20, 2016, 05:28:35 AM
Reply #15

Redartin

Confident of this one. Remember lids we had 3 consecutive 3-0 wins prior to West Brom.
Bournmouth are not going to park a double decker the way West Brom did.
This will be an open, free flowing, high scoring game with us edging it 5-3.

People with dicky hearts should maybe give watching this live a miss.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

February 20, 2016, 05:49:57 AM
Reply #16

MmmBlueRamirez

Hopefully Bournemouth will be concentrating on league survival and won't be too arsed about this. 

yeah... and play the b-team who are all super motivated to get a first team place....... ;)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 20, 2016, 05:51:25 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would be nice for Arouna Kone to score again as he has netted in every single FA Cup game for us this season, which is quite a record

When was the last time a player scored in every round including the final?

Will surely be a new answer to that question come May

Go Ed Arouna
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 20, 2016, 01:42:30 PM
Reply #18

Alanvideo

bournemouth disabled?
...............ha ha no. The link works if you click on the title on the top left of screen.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 20, 2016, 04:49:28 PM
Reply #19

Trowel

Everton have played a total of 15 domestic cup ties under his leadership (a total of 17 games), yet they’ve progressed on just two of the seven times they’ve been drawn against top-flight adversaries.

:eh:

:-\
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 20, 2016, 04:49:33 PM
Reply #20

Rhys

Hopefully Bournemouth will be concentrating on league survival and won't be too arsed about this. 

Like Norwich in the league cup earlier in the season....

February 20, 2016, 04:55:09 PM
Reply #21

Lxxx

Really didn't want to drink today after last nights session but as it's on TV I don't see how I can't. Watching us sober these days is painful.

February 20, 2016, 05:10:47 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fa cup. Last 16 and I totally can't be arsed

It's a sad state of affairs

Simply simply lovely

February 20, 2016, 05:13:22 PM
Reply #23

AllyBlue14

I'm with Lizz, last week's game was a bitter pill. Every week I'm optimistic we'll win, some weeks I even expect it. That alone is a massive change in mindset from growing up in the 90s, where I just expected us to lose every match.

At least then we were just a bad team. I'd much rather be where we are now, but as a fan it's even more frustrating - it's like the football equivalent of "locked-in syndrome". We know there's so much more to give, but we rarely ever see it.

Hats off to Shogun, week in, week out with the match previews. it was all I could do to read anything about Everton this week. You stand as an admirable beacon of dedication among the backdrop of mediocrity we're routinely served.

This is quite a negative post for me, so I'll end on a high. It's away from home and in the cup (although it's not yet at a stage where I'd prioritise it over a league win) so I reckon we'll win  ;D

February 20, 2016, 05:20:25 PM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I can't.

Because I know we won't win it, so what's the point?

February 20, 2016, 05:21:04 PM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah ya can. Win this were in the quarters, win that were at Wembley. Win that were in the final. Win the final were in the Europa league. Win next seasons Europa league and were in the Champions league. What's not to get excited about!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 20, 2016, 05:37:35 PM
Reply #26

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Soon as we play someone good we'll lose.

February 20, 2016, 06:09:58 PM
Reply #27

ally2

We kick off in a few hours. Never seen such little interest in a match day thread.

February 20, 2016, 06:10:52 PM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah ya can. Win this were in the quarters, win that were at Wembley. Win that were in the final. Win the final were in the Europa league. Win next seasons Europa league and were in the Champions league. What's not to get excited about!

Yeah sure, win this get Arsenal away next, beat them and get Spurs in the semi final beat them and get City in the final, yeah, we're gonna win the cup because we are in such brilliant form aren't we !

February 20, 2016, 06:12:15 PM
Reply #29

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We kick off in a few hours. Never seen such little interest in a match day thread.

Because we just know that they are going to wreck yet another weekend for us !