0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 38701 times)

February 20, 2016, 06:19:13 PM
Reply #30

WeimaranerBlues

5hrs away

February 20, 2016, 06:31:58 PM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah sure, win this get Arsenal away next, beat them and get Spurs in the semi final beat them and get City in the final, yeah, we're gonna win the cup because we are in such brilliant form aren't we !

Yeah 3 wins in the last 4 and we've only conceded 1 goal in that time. Pretty decent!

COYB

:thumbsup:
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 20, 2016, 06:32:08 PM
Reply #32

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I can't be assed with all the 'we can win the cup' bollocks if we win only for them to bottle if when we play someone decent.

If the big teams were out the cup then I'd be a lot more interested, but i know we'll lose soon as we play someone good.

Just want the season to be over with. Hopefully have new owners and a new manger for next season.

February 20, 2016, 06:35:51 PM
Reply #33

Ross

I can't be assed with all the 'we can win the cup' bollocks if we win only for them to bottle if when we play someone decent.

If the big teams were out the cup then I'd be a lot more interested, but i know we'll lose soon as we play someone good.

Just want the season to be over with. Hopefully have new owners and a new manger for next season.

Have you ever had your serotonin levels checked?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 20, 2016, 06:37:23 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Have you ever had your serotonin levels checked?

I literally haven't, ruud.

February 20, 2016, 06:42:58 PM
Reply #35

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Not sure we'd bottle it vs a good team.

To be fair, we'd just lose through being poor :(

February 20, 2016, 06:44:28 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure we'd bottle it vs a good team.

To be fair, we'd just lose through being poor :(

True. Saying 'bottled it' adds a bit more gravitas for the fume though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:44:43 PM by TheRam »

February 20, 2016, 06:48:19 PM
Reply #37

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I do have a theory that RM is a lucky manager in that he seems to have always just done enough to either keep his reputation going or get a great job.

E.g. The late, late escapes with Wigan, including that one where Carlton Cole missed from 2 yards and then they went down the other end and scored; if they'd lost they'd have been down.

Or that season where they won at Anfield and the Emirates and beat Utd in the last 8 games or something.

Then when it finally ran out he wins the Cup.

He's on the line here but a Cup win would give him massive credit for at least another season.

Therefore I think we can win it :)

February 20, 2016, 06:50:30 PM
Reply #38

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

True. Saying 'bottled it' adds a bit more gravitas for the fume though.

Ha, yeah fair enough.

February 20, 2016, 06:53:48 PM
Reply #39

blob

hmm. full of hope - and history is on our side -  but the banana skin beckons...

http://www.11v11.com/teams/everton/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/AFC%20Bournemouth/

February 20, 2016, 06:55:02 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wow this thread is de-press-ing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 20, 2016, 07:08:10 PM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Wow this thread is de-press-ing.

Discussing our defensive approach?

:)

February 20, 2016, 07:11:10 PM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Discussing our defensive approach?

:)

That would be non-pressing
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 20, 2016, 07:40:06 PM
Reply #43

Evertonian in NC

Really didn't want to drink today after last nights session but as it's on TV I don't see how I can't. Watching us sober these days is painful.

pills, man!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 20, 2016, 07:42:41 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

Yeah ya can. Win this were in the quarters, win that were at Wembley. Win that were in the final. Win the final were in the Europa league. Win next seasons Europa league and were in the Champions league. What's not to get excited about!

If you were such an optimist, where's your plan to win CL?  Roberto is disappoint.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin