0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 38679 times)

February 20, 2016, 09:32:39 PM
Reply #60

Bluedylan

Defo want us to win, and think it should be an entertaining game. Just don't think I'll feel that bad if we lose, at least not comparable to last week, the Swansea game and the City semi second leg.

Roberto's mindfuck of building up expectations, and then absolutely destroying them unceremoniously has worked. I just feel numb and confused.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 20, 2016, 09:41:24 PM
Reply #61

blob

settling for a loss is an awful way to approach the game. it might be awkward, but a win has to be the aim.

west brom have fucked up our mojo...

February 20, 2016, 09:46:40 PM
Reply #62

kramer0

Defo want us to win, and think it should be an entertaining game. Just don't think I'll feel that bad if we lose, at least not comparable to last week, the Swansea game and the City semi second leg.

Roberto's mindfuck of building up expectations, and then absolutely destroying them unceremoniously has worked. I just feel numb and confused.

Yep. I'm right there with you.

The rational part of me knows that West Brom could have scrapped for that 1-0 win against anyone last week but... the less rational part of me is sick of seeing crap teams mug us for 3 points at home, however it happens. I'm really not sure how to feel about the Roberto Martinez era at the moment and my biggest concern is that the final third of this season won't give us a definitive answer and that we'll remain in this limbo indefinitely.

February 20, 2016, 09:47:17 PM
Reply #63

Sixx1402

I'm quite looking forward to it actually, i always like it when we're on the telly especially on a Saturday, i don't think we'll end up winning the cup but you never know, might aswell have a good crack at it as we've nothing else left to play for, might even get myself a takeaway....slurp  :thumbsup:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

February 20, 2016, 09:48:48 PM
Reply #64

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I know it's been a shit season but it isn't like we are bottom of the league. Massive bunch of fucking drama queens on here at the moment

February 20, 2016, 09:51:35 PM
Reply #65

Sixx1402

I know it's been a shit season but it isn't like we are bottom of the league. Massive bunch of fucking drama queens on here at the moment

Its better than being a Man Utd supporter at the moment. Going from the kings of England to that in 3 years. What IS Van Gaal doing??  :eh:

February 20, 2016, 09:53:02 PM
Reply #66

WeimaranerBlues

With worse case , Watford, wba,WH, spurs, asr,manu, mancity.  1 of these in the qtrs , would rather still be involved....WBA in the qtrs would do me...think even if we make it we'll be playing one of the latter 4....

Bored doesn't feel like a Saturday fa cup weekend

February 20, 2016, 09:55:13 PM
Reply #67

Evertonian in NC

Its better than being a Man Utd supporter at the moment. Going from the kings of England to that in 3 years. What IS Van Gaal doing??  :eh:

Finishing what Moyes started.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 20, 2016, 09:55:54 PM
Reply #68

Everton Mint

At this point I would usually take a draw here and a replay at Goodison... but then knowing our home form maybe this game is our best chance ???

COYB !

February 20, 2016, 09:56:53 PM
Reply #69

Evertonian in NC

That has completely undone everything for me with respect to the League.  But conversely, it has gone back and put all of my emotional eggs (why there are any of those left, I have no fucking clue) back in the FA Cup basket.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 20, 2016, 09:57:18 PM
Reply #70

Everton Mint

Finishing what Moyes started.  :D

Sorry but Moyes win record is second only to Sir Alex at Man U.

February 20, 2016, 10:02:52 PM
Reply #71

School of Science

Really looking forward to this any team news ? Is Niasse fit to play. Hope Roberto plays two wingers and we smash them.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 20, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
Reply #72

Rodenplav64

Sorry but Moyes win record is second only to Sir Alex at Man U.

That just shows how irrelevant statistics can be . Back to today and a 2-0 win for us .

February 20, 2016, 10:06:23 PM
Reply #73

Sixx1402

That just shows how irrelevant statistics can be . Back to today and a 2-0 win for us .

Don't tell Bobby that, his whole philosophy will be done for.....

February 20, 2016, 10:08:07 PM
Reply #74

Lxxx

I'm just looking forward to pre season now and what type of squad we can put together for next season. The rest of this season is just meh.