November 19, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal (Actual match thread)  (Read 19047 times)

March 20, 2016, 04:54:50 PM
Reply #495

cjohno100

It's not happening, we've plenty of things to worry about but relegation's not one of them.
good  the players can concentrate on the cup and forget about the league then , my worries and small concerns are now ok thanks

March 20, 2016, 05:00:33 PM
Reply #496

Alanvideo

if sunderland win today were 10 points off 3rd bottom, our run in is

man utd away
watford away
southamptom home
liverpool away
bournemouth home
leicester away
sunderland away
norwich home
bear in mind our home form is dire so games versus bournemouth and norwich are not gimmes i know its highly unlikely but i can see us dropping a few more places over the weeks and a few wins from the teams behind us and things will start to look a bit scary, i know we will pick up points here and there but yesterday was so dire it hardly inspires confidence on winning many of these games, lets hope our away form keeps us well away :) just pointing out we best not get complacent and start playing weakened sides and saving our players for cup semi final :)
...........also Crystal Pardew away which would have been on s/f day
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 20, 2016, 05:05:50 PM
Reply #497

ally2

Don't worry johnno, Martinez plans our fitness to peak anytime now. Right for when all the important games happen.

March 20, 2016, 05:06:20 PM
Reply #498

Lxxx

We ain't going down. We are however turning into a bit of a laughing stock and for a very smart billionaire I imagine you don't want to be associated with failure like this.

March 20, 2016, 05:25:03 PM
Reply #499

montanatoffeefan

Any post about the possibility of us getting relegated that begins with "If Sunderland win..." immediately sets my mind at ease.

if sunderland win today were 10 points off 3rd bottom, our run in is

man utd away
watford away
southamptom home
liverpool away
bournemouth home
leicester away
sunderland away
norwich home
bear in mind our home form is dire so games versus bournemouth and norwich are not gimmes i know its highly unlikely but i can see us dropping a few more places over the weeks and a few wins from the teams behind us and things will start to look a bit scary, i know we will pick up points here and there but yesterday was so dire it hardly inspires confidence on winning many of these games, lets hope our away form keeps us well away :) just pointing out we best not get complacent and start playing weakened sides and saving our players for cup semi final :)

Everton forever.

March 20, 2016, 05:27:35 PM
Reply #500

cjohno100

We ain't going down. We are however turning into a bit of a laughing stock and for a very smart billionaire I imagine you don't want to be associated with failure like this.
the plus side is the worse we finish the season the more chance of martinez going would you take winning the fa cup and having to put up with martinez for another season? could mean losing a lot of our better players, maybe a new manager with a good profile and a few quality signings would encourage them to stay, i cant se ethem wanting to put up with martinez again unless we offer them silly money to stay :)

March 20, 2016, 05:29:16 PM
Reply #501

cjohno100

Any post about the possibility of us getting relegated that begins with "If Sunderland win..." immediately sets my mind at ease.

they are playing newcastle tho who are as bad, last season sunderland were terrible then won some "unwinnable games" lol

March 20, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
Reply #502

cjohno100

Don't worry johnno, Martinez plans our fitness to peak anytime now. Right for when all the important games happen.
im not sure if your being sarcastic there :)