November 18, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

Author Topic: Man United v Everton  (Read 31743 times)

March 30, 2016, 04:30:11 AM
Read 31743 times

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Just a pre match day thread (not sure if Shogs is doing these anymore this season?)

anyway, will Stones come back in?

Going to this hopefully so we better turn up. Im confident to be honest, away from home and all that.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 30, 2016, 04:52:20 AM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
where's the stats infographics?

FFS!

March 30, 2016, 04:59:59 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Her version of photoshop expired.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 30, 2016, 05:34:43 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
STATSBOMB:

Everton football club - Manchester United

Won : 

Few                            Some

Lost :

Loads                          Plenty

Shit? :

Definitely.                     Quite.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 30, 2016, 05:35:26 AM
Reply #4

hill135

i think we'll get bummed.

March 30, 2016, 05:46:02 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We'll win this.

United are poor and we are actually very good away from home.

March 30, 2016, 05:58:21 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
At the risk of sounding "it's typical Everton" which I usually hate, we'll probably pump them at Old Trafford to move up to the dizzy heights of 10th, they'll get to Wembley and pump us in the semi final to resign our season to "two semi finals is progress".

March 30, 2016, 02:22:40 PM
Reply #7

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, Louis will ram his big dutch dick so far inside Roberto on Sunday that they'll hear the squeals all the way back in Catalonia.

2-0 defeat.

March 30, 2016, 02:40:38 PM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

Think we'll get battered as well, but hopefully without having to see LVG's dick. I can handle defeat but I can't take the loss of dignity.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 30, 2016, 03:56:57 PM
Reply #9

Rhys

We've only lost 1 game all season away, they arent very good all the people i speak to that support them seem to think they are going to lose every game they play with him in charge. So we have a chance, but can see why dont feel confident about any game at the moment.

On a side note I dont think stones will come back but I would put him in. He is young, had a bit of a dodgy spell but he is 21 and its the first time its happened in his career. If we are keeping him we need to get him back to his previous levels from the beginning of the season and if we are selling him we need to get him back there to remind people why he is viewed so highly to get maximum money for him.

Back in alongside Jags for me.

March 30, 2016, 03:57:45 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

Win Everton Win

March 30, 2016, 04:00:53 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, Louis will ram his big dutch dick so far inside Roberto on Sunday that they'll hear the squeals all the way back in Catalonia.

2-0 defeat.

Beep
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 30, 2016, 05:20:11 PM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think it will be a draw

Simply simply lovely

March 30, 2016, 05:54:09 PM
Reply #13

Klown-Shoes

We've only lost 1 game all season away, they arent very good all the people i speak to that support them seem to think they are going to lose every game they play with him in charge. So we have a chance, but can see why dont feel confident about any game at the moment.

On a side note I dont think stones will come back but I would put him in. He is young, had a bit of a dodgy spell but he is 21 and its the first time its happened in his career. If we are keeping him we need to get him back to his previous levels from the beginning of the season and if we are selling him we need to get him back there to remind people why he is viewed so highly to get maximum money for him.

Back in alongside Jags for me.

ahem.

March 30, 2016, 07:32:59 PM
Reply #14

Evertonian in NC

My hope is that they're overconfident after beating City and we do our random road stormer and give them a hiding.  LVG's dick stays put away.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin