November 20, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

Author Topic: Man United v Everton  (Read 31921 times)

April 04, 2016, 05:30:14 AM
Reply #405

Fern

Two and a half years ago Moyes was in charge..

And 2 and a half years ago we were at the upper part of the league, with less talent, less cash, no great striker! Wow.

April 04, 2016, 05:44:42 AM
Reply #406

Gash

Global Moderator

..of Man Utd. 

April 04, 2016, 06:01:19 AM
Reply #407

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

On a positive note, we're in with a belting chance of winning the T20 World Cup final.

HAHAHAHA. Read this after everything. Poor BD is having a really shitty day.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 04, 2016, 03:11:44 PM
Reply #408

cjohno100

listening to danny murphy on talksport going on how well we played and were unlucky, maybe unlucky to lose to a poor goal but played well?  one shot on target , i think this red shite just wants to keep martinez in charge.

April 04, 2016, 03:27:11 PM
Reply #409

plumber

You're not hurting anyone here but you are clearly hurting. I don't believe you at all.

So you would gladly take the FA Cup even if it meant another year of misery and ruining the club you support?

April 04, 2016, 03:44:35 PM
Reply #410

Lxxx

Two and a half seasons then smart arse.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:46:31 PM by Lxxx »

April 04, 2016, 04:24:56 PM
Reply #411

starblood

Two and a half seasons then smart arse.

You got it right in the first place, he was appointed Everton manager 2 years and 10 months ago.

April 04, 2016, 06:56:12 PM
Reply #412

bluenose27

If I was sure our manager's future depends on winning the cup (win = he's staying for another season, loss = he's sacked), I would want us to lose.

Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.
So you would like us to lose in the cup so Martinez gets sacked. You are the ultimate in morans and don't dare call yourself an Evertonian. If you stand up for a second and let your brain get some air you have no idea how football works Martinez will stay or go based on his overall performance and luckily it wont be you who decides that! It is disturbing knowing you could be sat next to you on a bus or at the match Grow UP!!!

April 04, 2016, 06:59:23 PM
Reply #413

bluenose27

So you would gladly take the FA Cup even if it meant another year of misery and ruining the club you support?
How does winning our first major trophy in 20 years bring misery and ruin our club. Moron!!!!
Can see all those blues at Wembley grimacing in pain as Jags lifts the trophy. You really are one thick idiot!

April 04, 2016, 06:59:23 PM
Reply #414

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
There's no guarantee that without Martinez we will all of a sudden become a great team

All I care about is winning the FA Cup this season and then I will worry about the future the day after the final

either way I would like someone new to be given a chance
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 04, 2016, 07:00:52 PM
Reply #415

bluenose27

listening to danny murphy on talksport going on how well we played and were unlucky, maybe unlucky to lose to a poor goal but played well?  one shot on target , i think this red shite just wants to keep martinez in charge.
We had 3 shots on target and 1 off target which hit the bar. Man utd had 1 shot on target FACT!!!!

April 04, 2016, 07:13:53 PM
Reply #416

Rhys

We had 3 shots on target and 1 off target which hit the bar. Man utd had 1 shot on target FACT!!!!

BBC stats say they had 2 shots on target, we had 1....

I'll add to that that sky Sports report backs up the BBC stats as well....

But even if what you said was true, hardly a great endorsement of either side!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:15:26 PM by Rhys »

April 04, 2016, 07:29:27 PM
Reply #417

plumber

So you would like us to lose in the cup so Martinez gets sacked. You are the ultimate in morans and don't dare call yourself an Evertonian. If you stand up for a second and let your brain get some air you have no idea how football works Martinez will stay or go based on his overall performance and luckily it wont be you who decides that! It is disturbing knowing you could be sat next to you on a bus or at the match Grow UP!!!
How does winning our first major trophy in 20 years bring misery and ruin our club. Moron!!!!
Can see all those blues at Wembley grimacing in pain as Jags lifts the trophy. You really are one thick idiot!

Great posts mate. The best place was about me sitting next to myself on a bus.

April 04, 2016, 10:53:54 PM
Reply #418

cjohno100

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35906370 well we still did not play well  FACT