November 18, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 31403 times)

April 10, 2016, 12:45:55 AM
Reply #435

Dirty Ticket

Against poor individuals this time though.

Really should have pushed on to a win in the second half.

They had a good shape and plan for the first 60 mins but their level dropped after that.

I'm struggling to see what we're trying to do.

Without getting into it all again here, Baines did describe it accurately in what he said last weekend.

No chances in the box outside of rebounds, barely any coordinated moves etc.
its like we have no initiative ourselves and leave the opposition to make the first move.. translation = we`re hopeless. with these fucken players too, its a fucken crime

April 10, 2016, 12:55:27 AM
Reply #436

Shogun

Administrator
Turned it off after 44 minutes and wasn't even bothered about missing the goal (and another), it was just so awful and as said, there's no coherence in the side at all whilst Stones went from Beresi to Bramble when on the ball.

Just counting down the days until Martinez leaves.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 10, 2016, 01:02:23 AM
Reply #437

Evertonian in NC

Oh, and sorry, but doesn't look like NBC nor NBCSN is televising boxing tonight.  Probably a pay-per-view thing.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 10, 2016, 01:53:49 AM
Reply #438

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Unreal.

Youwant us to be doing worse obviously
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 10, 2016, 01:56:53 AM
Reply #439

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Jags a major doubt for Wednesday and potentially the semi. Confirmed as a hamstring injury and having scan tomorrow.

Also it turns out Barkley was subbed because he injured his knee and not, as I had assumed, because his impression of tortoise high on ketamine wasn't doing us any favours.

April 10, 2016, 02:21:17 AM
Reply #440

arteta4spain

I think (and hope) he knows his days are numbered and he's just doing it for the media. But he's making himself look an absolute tool. And good cos he just needs to fuck off now.
It shows a lack of understanding or blatant disregard for what the players are lacking. It's becoming more and more poisonous by the week. If he's still here next season I fear who will want to leave. Just do one Roberto and take Silent Graeme with you.

April 10, 2016, 02:34:46 AM
Reply #441

sootyjrw

Just do one Roberto and take Silent Graeme with you.

And hopefully the man/men who appointed you, who offered a new five year deal after the success of finishing 5th, proving ambition is truly lacking the boardroom.

April 10, 2016, 03:12:21 AM
Reply #442

Major Clanger

Jags a major doubt for Wednesday and potentially the semi. Confirmed as a hamstring injury and having scan tomorrow.

Also it turns out Barkley was subbed because he injured his knee and not, as I had assumed, because his impression of tortoise high on ketamine wasn't doing us any favours.

He was doing quite well in the first half, but Watford negated the danger by kicking lumps out of him.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

April 10, 2016, 03:34:48 AM
Reply #443

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We really miss an attacking threat from set pieces. Mori back in the team will really help us.

An individual error again cost us 3 points. Robles was good but so was Gomez.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 10, 2016, 05:36:09 AM
Reply #444

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We really miss an attacking threat from set pieces. Mori back in the team will really help us.

An individual error again cost us 3 points. Robles was good but so was Gomez.

Mori is a huge miss on set pieces, which are a real weakness of ours. We actually look dangerous on an attacking corner when he plays, we seemingly have too few threats otherwise (although Jagielka was a little unlucky last time out).

April 10, 2016, 05:58:37 AM
Reply #445

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Mori is a huge miss on set pieces, which are a real weakness of ours. We actually look dangerous on an attacking corner when he plays, we seemingly have too few threats otherwise (although Jagielka was a little unlucky last time out).
Coleman was a threat for two games around Xmas, and now seems to have reverted to not being involved.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 10, 2016, 02:52:00 PM
Reply #446

TSGun

Looks like a good decision now to get away for the weekend and miss everything. It all sounds so depressing.