December 11, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 44466 times)

April 09, 2016, 10:44:39 PM
Reply #15

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
14th if it stays like this. Lol

April 09, 2016, 10:48:37 PM
Reply #16

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Dunno.  Is that boxing, or the thingy where they kick each other in the head?  Also, what is the date?  I will check.

Yeah boxing. Tonight. They just mentioned it on the commentary so thought maybe.

April 09, 2016, 10:56:33 PM
Reply #17

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I have honestly never watched an Everton game, and been less bothered about the result, than today.

April 09, 2016, 11:05:54 PM
Reply #18

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Not a great game but a point away from home isn't a bad result.

After each of the previous 4 games you've come on and said the result was ok or not that bad in the circumstances. How do you feel about our run of 1 point from those games?

April 09, 2016, 11:16:04 PM
Reply #19

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I really haven't mate, I'd never be happy with Everton losing.

Obviously I'm not happy with 1 point in 12 either.

I'd go back and search but I can't be arsed. Obviously you haven't said "great result!" but every time it's been "well United/Arsenal/West Ham are a top side and we ran them close just one of those things" type comments.

In isolation you might have been right.

I'm asking you to reflect on the games not in isolation. How can you continue to downplay what's going on at the club?

April 09, 2016, 11:24:00 PM
Reply #20

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to Benitez, in my eyes relegating Newcastle will be the greatest achievement of his managerial career.

April 10, 2016, 01:56:53 AM
Reply #21

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Jags a major doubt for Wednesday and potentially the semi. Confirmed as a hamstring injury and having scan tomorrow.

Also it turns out Barkley was subbed because he injured his knee and not, as I had assumed, because his impression of tortoise high on ketamine wasn't doing us any favours.