October 19, 2019, 09:28:58 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 53753 times)

April 09, 2016, 10:06:46 PM
Reply #240

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How the fuck is that on Martinez ?

Hahah what mate? You being serious here?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 09, 2016, 10:06:55 PM
Reply #241

Nicco

One of the worst goals you'll ever see conceded from a corner. Is there any convincing argument for not having men on the posts?
You don't get the exciting games that involves Everton?
Jönköpings Södra IF

April 09, 2016, 10:07:01 PM
Reply #242

KoemansNumberTens

This has been one of my big complaints about our supposed style -- we're not really any good in possession.

We're not really much good at anything. Weve been involved in a few high scoring games but most weeks we arent remotely entertaining either

April 09, 2016, 10:07:31 PM
Reply #243

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
We've got a day out at Wembley coming up though, so don't worry about any of this league shite.

Yeah and you really can't argue with how Martinez has developed all the youngsters. I mean Stones - come on leaps and bounds. And Ross - if you've ever seen a player put in a more hard working performance, I'm yet to see it.

April 09, 2016, 10:08:47 PM
Reply #244

Bluedylan

Barkley's having his second shocker in a row.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 09, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
Reply #245

Evertonian in NC

What kind of odds can I get on Martinez bemoaning the softness of the goal we conceded while ignoring the good luck for the one we scored in his post-match presser?

SPOT FUCKING ON.  You won't see a junkier goal in the Prem than the one McCarthy got (and credit for him being a junkyard dog about it).  But that's why you don't bitch and moan about "luck" - over time it ALWAYS balances the fuck out.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 09, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
Reply #246

Nicco

This has been one of my big complaints about our supposed style -- we're not really any good in possession.
That is really one big flaw if you wish to be the team that wins the posession stat......
Jönköpings Södra IF

April 09, 2016, 10:09:10 PM
Reply #247

kramer0

How the fuck is that on Martinez ?

He's asking his players to do something they aren't good at.

April 09, 2016, 10:09:25 PM
Reply #248

Fern

Hahah what mate? You being serious here?

He is being serious. I think some posters are as deluded as the great man himself.

April 09, 2016, 10:09:32 PM
Reply #249

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah and you really can't argue with how Martinez has developed all the youngsters. I mean Stones - come on leaps and bounds. And Ross - if you've ever seen a player put in a more hard working performance, I'm yet to see it.

Plays them, trusts them and teaches them the square route of fuck all about the basics of the game. He appears to have a do what you like approach to managing the young players.

April 09, 2016, 10:10:11 PM
Reply #250

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
We are very lucky to have had Lukaku this season and that the bottom three are League 1 teams.
This misconception needs to be reigned in.  We create decent chances that any decent quality striker would score.  You can't look back on his goals this season and think that they're all because it was him.  You could even go as far as looking at the chances he's missed and what he doesn't bring to the team.

April 09, 2016, 10:10:30 PM
Reply #251

School of Science

Me thinks there are a few players here saving themsvelves  for the semi, any real manager would take action.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 09, 2016, 10:10:36 PM
Reply #252

Tinga

I can't wait for Martinez to get sacked, it'll be like the grey skies parting.

April 09, 2016, 10:11:41 PM
Reply #253

howard1334

Anyone else think Barkley has lost some pace, or at least looks more laboured than in the past? Just not explosive today.

April 09, 2016, 10:12:00 PM
Reply #254

kramer0

Lennon missed the target!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!