September 19, 2019, 09:31:18 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 52048 times)

April 09, 2016, 10:37:20 PM
Reply #315

Simon Paul

Administrator

Re the crowd there's a general undercurrent of discontent which is pretty obvious.

But people are fuming at the slightest thing.

Any chance of a video at full time?  Will dm you my number for Whatsapp if you could mate?

April 09, 2016, 10:37:21 PM
Reply #316

Cozzie

This is shit.

April 09, 2016, 10:37:57 PM
Reply #317

Heisenberg

22 pages on an away. Says alot

April 09, 2016, 10:38:00 PM
Reply #318

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
How does it?  If we sell Lukaku were not going to be playing with 10 men next season.  We'll have used the money we get to bring in a good quality replacement who we may actually build a style of play around, as we're certainly not playing to Lukaku's strengths.

Lukaku is the best striker we've had in yeeeears. We're a better side with him in it and being 14th in the table we're unlikely to attract anyone near his level. Imagine if we'd had to rely on Kone all season instead of Lukaku.

April 09, 2016, 10:38:05 PM
Reply #319

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If you were Mirallas could you honestly be arsed?

April 09, 2016, 10:39:23 PM
Reply #320

kramer0

I assume he wants to go to Euros.

April 09, 2016, 10:39:28 PM
Reply #321

Evertonian in NC

You just never know with him.  COMPLETELY unpredictable.  You know he'll shoot, though.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 09, 2016, 10:39:46 PM
Reply #322

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Yes. Giving a sh*t should be the bare minimum for any PL player.

April 09, 2016, 10:39:50 PM
Reply #323

sirblue57

Also the goals that others have scored BECAUSE Rom is on the pitch.  He is a special, once in a generation player.  Everyone will realize that once he's gone.

since i have been following everton, I can remember,
Young (barely)
Royle
Latchford
Sharp
Gray.

who I class as top strikers, and Lukaku IMO,can become better than all,except young. and when you think that time period is over 50 fucking years, the total lack of top strikers at our club is shocking. yet our fans think he is not good enough. FUCK OFF!

I dread to think what will follow, Niasse? Kone?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

April 09, 2016, 10:41:29 PM
Reply #324

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
You just never know with him.  COMPLETELY unpredictable.  You know he'll shoot, though.

Hey man - is the Joshua fight going to be on NBC?

April 09, 2016, 10:41:48 PM
Reply #325

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Young (barely)
Royle
Latchford
Sharp
Gray.

who I class as top strikers, and Lukaku IMO,can become better than all,except young. and when you think that time period is over 50 fucking years, the total lack of top strikers at our club is shocking. yet our fans think he is not good enough. FUCK OFF!

And this shit about Everton having so many quality number 9s is definitely a thing of the past.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 09, 2016, 10:43:38 PM
Reply #326

Simon Paul

Administrator
Two in a row that could have been pulled back to the edge of the box from the right

April 09, 2016, 10:43:57 PM
Reply #327

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Young (barely)
Royle
Latchford
Sharp
Gray.

The important thing in you post is 'can'.  If he played with a striking partner he'd be an absolute beast.  Look at how happier he is when Kone or Naismith was playing with him? 

The way we play we don't get anywhere near the best out of him, and we could replace him with someone more suited to the role we're currently asking of him with the kings ransom we'll receive.

April 09, 2016, 10:44:17 PM
Reply #328

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Man our crosses have been poor.

April 09, 2016, 10:44:39 PM
Reply #329

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
14th if it stays like this. Lol