October 20, 2019, 10:22:31 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 62954 times)

April 11, 2016, 03:57:01 AM
Read 62954 times

Thornton_19

They need to win this game, imagine how toxic the Bournemouth atmosphere will be if we go into it without beating Palace. We lose here we won't win a game leading up to the semi.

April 11, 2016, 04:00:59 AM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

Southampton like, but absolutely, Goodison will be horrific if we lose at Palace

lose that one and at Anfield and I don't even think the atmosphere at Wembley would be any good

Ah genuinely thought it was Bournemouth, knowing its Soton makes me even less confident in seeing any sort of positive result before the semi.

April 12, 2016, 01:46:05 AM
Reply #2

Thornton_19

This doesn't make much sense to me. A "winning run" doesn't mean anything to this Everton team. If anything, we're more likely to win a game if we've lost/drawn several immediately prior to it.

Well If we lose against Palace, the atmosphere at Goodison will be horrible and it would probably cost us against a very good Soton team. Then its the derby at Anfield so no way we are winning there. That is my reasoning.

April 14, 2016, 03:55:34 AM
Reply #3

Thornton_19

Only scored one goal in the league since the 5th of March.

April 14, 2016, 04:24:47 AM
Reply #4

Thornton_19

Lukaku is heavier than Kane though and a bit taller. His body might not be able to cope with doing that as well as Kane so it does make a difference. It's like my fitness level is different as a front rower to a back rower. Both got to last a game, but if I'm expected to run around too much from ruck to ruck and maul to maul my effectiveness in the s rum is gone.

Don't bring logic into this debate mate it is frowned upon.

April 14, 2016, 06:31:23 AM
Reply #5

Thornton_19

Apparently the stats say that my local team Mainz run more in a game than any other team in the german league.

Mainz are certainly not as talented as Everton but they're 6th.
Would you say their fitness is the mainz reason for their success in the league!