November 24, 2017, 12:51:22 AM

Author Topic: Morten-Gamst's Connie ends in 6 months  (Read 3878 times)

January 02, 2010, 06:10:50 AM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

My mate said once that 70% of mass murderers were found to be left-handed. If that's true then that's where they all are mate - in prison.

EDIT: You people who use the left foot are also left-handed, right?

My mate is left footed but right handed, but he's a kopite loser so he doesnt count for shit.

Plus I read the other day that 25,000 left handed people are injured by right handed products every year.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 06:27:46 AM by craigeverton1878 »

deCoubertin

January 02, 2010, 06:24:16 AM
Reply #16

ally2

My mate is left footed but right handed, but he's a kopite loser so he doesnt count for shit.

Plus I read the other day that every year that 25,000 left handed people are injured by right handed products every year.

Yeah it's strange.  I'm left-handed and right footed.  Well left-handed for writing and throwing, right-handed for tennis and eating.  So that's sort-of left-handed.  Anyway, usually not a problem but it plays havoc when trying to bowl in cricket!

January 02, 2010, 07:05:03 AM
Reply #17

huck

No1 is ever strictly left- handed not in a modern society theirs too much influence from right-handed products, doors everything really I am left handed myself but apart from writing and tying my shoelaces pretty much everything else is right-handed I kick with my right too.

No thanks to Gamst I agree we need to fill the squad out but not with just any old shit.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:44:12 AM by huck »
Le Berry

January 02, 2010, 07:46:25 AM
Reply #18

Endless, Nameless

Yeah it's strange.  I'm left-handed and right footed.  Well left-handed for writing and throwing, right-handed for tennis and eating.  So that's sort-of left-handed.  Anyway, usually not a problem but it plays havoc when trying to bowl in cricket!

That's weird. I'm completely right handed, the only use I have for my left hand is (steady on ladies) using the main analog on the xbox pad. Writing, eating and throwing all require my right hand. But I find it weird that you need a different hand for throwing than for using a tennis racket.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 02, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
Reply #19

huck

Pool/Snooker left handed
Drawing writing painting left handed
Putting my belt on left handed
All stringed instrument's right handed
Golf cricket similar sports it gets confusing probably due to me not dedicating much time to it but I tend to alternate from whatever feels good does better on the day
Tools screwdrivers things like that I like to use my left hand but sometimes not possible
Hope you get the gist its a hard life this lefty stuff  :P

So its not detracting from the thread I'll add another no to Gamst joining he's simply not good enough
Le Berry

January 02, 2010, 04:14:20 PM
Reply #20

gemine69

Only on a free or a small amount
Don't think, feel.  It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.  Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the Heavenly Glory - Bruce Lee

January 02, 2010, 04:26:27 PM
Reply #21

BluKnows

Only on a free or a small amount

this, he'd be a decent addition to the squad for the right price.

He does have the potential to be a very good player, seems to have lost his desire though, maybe moyes could get the best out of him.
"Don't Forget Boys! 'One Evertonian Is Worth Twenty Liverpudlians"  Brian Labone