November 23, 2017, 04:30:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 37728 times)

April 17, 2016, 05:46:11 AM
Reply #495

Klown-Shoes

It's ok, we're all fine, up to eleventh.

April 17, 2016, 05:49:58 AM
Reply #496

School of Science

Didn't see the game so can't really comment on it but it would seem a decent point earned considering the trajectory of the 2 teams recently.

Can we gain any confidence from this match? Any at all? Anything will do.

No.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 17, 2016, 06:04:44 AM
Reply #497

TSGun

April 17, 2016, 06:12:22 AM
Reply #498

Tony Clifton

The School of Science, although seemingly on its way back, has suffered a major setback upon the discovery that the head of science is actually an art student with a gambling problem. 

To be continued.

April 17, 2016, 06:14:40 AM
Reply #499

Rhys

Someone needs to post this.

Honestly gash it was a thing of beauty. A ball coming into the box and you see him lining up his body shape to do an overhead, you're thinking surely he can't think he has this in his locker he has missed more open nets for us than he has scored goals....you never know maybe he can pull it off and he leaps like a salmon perfect body shape to smash it home...sadly he tried it when the ball was about 10 yards away from him and got no way near anything leaving the whole of goodison having a great laugh. Lifted the gloom for a few seconds.

April 17, 2016, 06:28:35 AM
Reply #500

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly gash it was a thing of beauty. A ball coming into the box and you see him lining up his body shape to do an overhead, you're thinking surely he can't think he has this in his locker he has missed more open nets for us than he has scored goals....you never know maybe he can pull it off and he leaps like a salmon perfect body shape to smash it home...sadly he tried it when the ball was about 10 yards away from him and got no way near anything leaving the whole of goodison having a great laugh. Lifted the gloom for a few seconds.

Bit sly that I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 17, 2016, 06:32:27 AM
Reply #501

Bluedylan

It's ok, we're all fine, up to eleventh.

That's getting a like for the Ric Flair gif.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 17, 2016, 08:59:52 AM
Reply #502

Cozzie

Lol, have to feel the wrath of a flair gif.

April 17, 2016, 01:57:38 PM
Reply #503

School of Science

Haha up there with Eddie the eagle and the moment where Tyson Fury attempted a " hook " and actually punched himself.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 17, 2016, 02:03:03 PM
Reply #504

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Have to say I felt a bit sorry for Kone with the overhead kick. It was a strange reaction from the fans, just a load of muttering. Not really laughing, or groaning it was a bit weird.

My natural instinct was to clap him because we barely tried anything at all yesterday, hardly a shot at all (only Mirallas slow free kick, aside from the goal which took a massive deflection)

Would have loved it if he scored that!no matter how far from scoring he actually was!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 17, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
Reply #505

charlatan

Just watched the highlights on MOTD2.  Nice to see we're keeping up the giving away stupid soft goals habit before we go the tin mine.  Fucking comic cuts every week.