November 18, 2017, 05:22:37 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 44354 times)

May 02, 2016, 07:35:11 PM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In all honesty, hope Spurs lose tonight and Leicester win the league. I hope we give them a fucking good reception because they deserve it.

That said, I think Jamie vardy is a little rat, I think Huth and Morgan are meat heads, I think Danny Longballer is this season's Scotty Parker and is a poor man's Gareth Barry, and finally I have my own suspicions that the lot of them are drug cheats.

I hope we give them the game of their lives and they leave the field shaken, having barely seen the ball.

Congratulations for winning the league title, but don't get attached.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2016, 07:57:27 PM
Reply #46

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It really is hard to like Jamie vardy

Simply simply lovely

May 02, 2016, 08:10:58 PM
Reply #47

Bluedylan

Not really arsed if Leicester beat us and we have to give a guard of honour and all that. They deserve it.

Also, I don't think it matters if Leicester's players are likeable or not. I've not liked a lot of Utd/Chelsea/City players over the years who've won titles, but you can still respect what they've achieved as players. I think likeability is largely unimportant and is only really a factor because it's Leicester and not one of the usual bigger clubs winning it.

Maybe, just maybe, a few of our players and our manager might realise in giving the guard of honour quite how awful we've been this year. Rather than say, describing it as 'parasite football'.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 02, 2016, 08:20:35 PM
Reply #48

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, maybe mate.

If not, there's always the plane.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:20:59 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2016, 08:58:28 PM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Would be great to be known as the team to ruin it for Leicester

May 02, 2016, 09:01:22 PM
Reply #50

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
In all honesty, hope Spurs lose tonight and Leicester win the league. I hope we give them a fucking good reception because they deserve it.

That said, I think Jamie vardy is a little rat, I think Huth and Morgan are meat heads, I think Danny Longballer is this season's Scotty Parker and is a poor man's Gareth Barry, and finally I have my own suspicions that the lot of them are drug cheats.

I hope we give them the game of their lives and they leave the field shaken, having barely seen the ball.

Congratulations for winning the league title, but don't get attached.

Yeah, not having drinkwater at all.

Kante and mahrez, great players. Drinkwater is just on the crest of a wave.

Fair fucks to them though. They deserve it more than anyone who's won the league in recent years.

May 02, 2016, 09:07:40 PM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
Would be great to be known as the team to ruin it for Leicester

Already have that accolade after we ruined it for Man United with the 4-4!

Not sure why like. They lost to Wigan and City around the same time.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 03, 2016, 03:49:29 AM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So this game means fuck all now

Howard
Hibbert stones Pennington Galloway
Besic Walsh
Dowell Osman pienaar
Niasse

Who fucking cares

Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2016, 04:11:02 AM
Reply #53

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Shame, could've been a tense/good game.

May 03, 2016, 04:11:22 AM
Reply #54

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
fuck off Everton
I have to return some videotapes.

May 03, 2016, 04:14:16 AM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator
These are going to have a field day against us.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 03, 2016, 04:26:18 AM
Reply #56

Cozzie

Could get pretty Lionel couldn't it?

Gonna enjoy it all the same.

May 03, 2016, 04:50:25 AM
Reply #57

BlueBeagle

Rather than say, describing it as 'parasite football'.

Don't you remember the Carragher interview?

They don't play the kind football that will bring sustained success, just a one off success (or words to that equally fucking stupid effect)so it doesn't really count. Oh and it's only working because Vardy and Mahrez are on form.

May 03, 2016, 04:53:32 AM
Reply #58

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Don't you remember the Carragher interview?

They don't play the kind football that will bring sustained success, just a one off success (or words to that equally fucking stupid effect)so it doesn't really count. Oh and it's only working because Vardy and Mahrez are on form.
The vardy and mahrez things are partly true, kante is the biggest thing tho

Is there really much between West Brom for instance and Leicester?
Playing style is similar
Players similar
But three players for Leicester, two in particular have had freak seasons

Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2016, 05:07:21 AM
Reply #59

Alfie Noakes

Spurs will draw tomoz, so Leicester will tear us a new arse and win next week. They have been phenomenal and played with great focus and intensity and the focus of their intensity has been, well, intense and focused and nothing short of phenomenal. They didn't do as well in cup games, but judge  them over the season, not these last few months

Hey Roberto!  ;D