November 25, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 24163 times)

May 16, 2016, 12:12:38 AM
Reply #465

Ross

I have read many of your posts.  At first with amusement, regarding your apparent fixation of all things Muslim/Everton.  I then read your posts pertaining to whether RM should stay or go.  Your argument to keep him was both blinkered and child like.  I had you down as a teenage troll (see avatar 'I See You I kill You') but you are obviously far worse.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but you just go out of your way to be a complete prick. 
Have 'they' (not we.......poss kopite) unveiled JM.
I don't agree with every post on here.  It is a forum and forums are all about debate.  You on the other hand are nothing but an antagonist who gets his kicks by being a small keyboard assassin.
In short...... I consider you a no more than the bell whiff of a cock womble.
Apologies to NSO Members'Mods and Si, but it needed saying.......The Prick!

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 16, 2016, 12:15:27 AM
Reply #466

Fynci

Cool + 380
Tool - 0

May 16, 2016, 12:20:18 AM
Reply #467

Thom

Administrator
A great feeling to have that kind of atmosphere at Goodison again today. Playing attractive, pressing attacking football under blue skies once more.

Dowell, Kenny and Davies were extremely impressive today and, based on those performances, look to have a very bright future at Everton.

Boss send off for Howard at the end there too. Very emotional scenes watching that video on Facebook just then, and wish him all the luck in the world for the rest of his career.

All in all, a good day to be Blue. They've been few and far between in the past two seasons, but there's every reason to be optimistic moving forward now.

May 16, 2016, 12:36:11 AM
Reply #468

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Con's not a teenager, not sure the patients would be comfortable with that...

Unless...@Confucius, are you really Doogie Howser?

He can't be, he's a muslim remember.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

May 16, 2016, 12:37:10 AM
Reply #469

Simon Paul

Administrator

May 16, 2016, 12:37:13 AM
Reply #470

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

May 16, 2016, 12:55:35 AM
Reply #471

Tony Clifton

https://twitter.com/efcfanscorner/status/731883913493250048 Naismith is something else.

I hope we stashed Naismith somewhere, directed Niasse to the Norwich coach afterwards...  Niassmith!  Like nothing ever happened.

This fucking club, I love it.

May 16, 2016, 01:01:41 AM
Reply #472

Simon Paul

Administrator
I hope we stashed Naismith somewhere, directed Niasse to the Norwich coach afterwards...  Niassmith!  Like nothing ever happened.

This fucking club, I love it.

the Norwich fans were chanting "What a waste of money" at him

to be fair though, he had just passed the ball out of play while under very little pressure at all from ten yards

May 16, 2016, 01:02:50 AM
Reply #473

MmmBlueRamirez

Wow. Someone just gave Dr Muhammad Chicken burger a real basting.

Vicious business.

In other news happiness returned to Goodison park.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 16, 2016, 01:09:36 AM
Reply #474

Tony Clifton

the Norwich fans were chanting "What a waste of money" at him

to be fair though, he had just passed the ball out of play while under very little pressure at all from ten yards

Niassmith? :D

May 16, 2016, 01:27:54 AM
Reply #475

Fern

Same sentiments goes to you as well :)

May 16, 2016, 01:40:49 AM
Reply #476

ally2

Was good fun today. Everyone in good spirits. And really pleased with the new lads that played. And this was SERIOUSLY needed after an absolute shite season.

May 16, 2016, 01:43:40 AM
Reply #477

Cozzie

Naismith is fucking boss, isn't he?

May 16, 2016, 01:45:16 AM
Reply #478

Simon Paul

Administrator
Baines falling in his face taking a free kick was boss

May 16, 2016, 01:58:45 AM
Reply #479

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...