November 17, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 37407 times)

May 15, 2016, 04:17:59 AM
Read 37407 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Pocket change to Morishi.

Morishi maybe but Moshiri would welcome it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2016, 08:32:45 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can totally see Kenwright taking the mike at the end of the game, praising Howard and Martinez and going on and on. And right at the end saying he is stepping down as chairman of our great club but his parting gift is....

As Mourinho appears in the centre circle in a puff of smoke.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2016, 11:05:45 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did we unveil Mourinho?

May 15, 2016, 11:52:37 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I have read many of your posts.  At first with amusement, regarding your apparent fixation of all things Muslim/Everton.  I then read your posts pertaining to whether RM should stay or go.  Your argument to keep him was both blinkered and child like.  I had you down as a teenage troll (see avatar 'I See You I kill You') but you are obviously far worse.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but you just go out of your way to be a complete prick. 
Have 'they' (not we.......poss kopite) unveiled JM.
I don't agree with every post on here.  It is a forum and forums are all about debate.  You on the other hand are nothing but an antagonist who gets his kicks by being a small keyboard assassin.
In short...... I consider you a no more than the bell whiff of a cock womble.
Apologies to NSO Members'Mods and Si, but it needed saying.......The Prick!

This has definitely got to be post of the week.

Such wit, such poise, such drama. All in a few lines.

Amazing stuff.

May 16, 2016, 01:58:45 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber