December 19, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

Author Topic: Scottish Football Thread (SPFL etc)  (Read 23556 times)

December 14, 2018, 03:42:06 AM
Reply #300

Robioto

First time I've watched any Scottish football for a good couple of years. I'm watching Celtic now against Salzburg and the quality from Celtic is fucking abysmal.

December 14, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
Reply #301

Gash

Global Moderator
I think Rodgers will/should walk at the end of the season, he's going to do himself more harm than good eventually. He's done well at Celtic but with little or no opposition, ten in a row, double treble's etc will all be a bit meaningless given Rangers troubles, their main rivals and only club capable of taking a title fight to them weren't even in the same league for three or four years.

Much as I'm not a fan of Rodgers, he's better than farting around in the SPFL in it's current state even if Rangers are getting closer.

December 14, 2018, 06:52:55 PM
Reply #302

Cereal Killer

So after signing a ton of players already and spending a lot of money (in terms of the Scottish league), Gerrard thinks they need to sign more players  ::) going to be a shit chequebook manager clearly

December 14, 2018, 06:54:25 PM
Reply #303

Shogun

Administrator
So after signing a ton of players already and spending a lot of money (in terms of the Scottish league), Gerrard thinks they need to sign more players  ::) going to be a shit chequebook manager clearly

He spent his best years watching Benitez spend 20m on Aquilani so you can see where he gets it from.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 15, 2018, 06:38:05 AM
Reply #304

Mayor Farnum

He's just aware of the main advantage his club have over all other clubs in the league; nothing wrong with that.

December 15, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
Reply #305

Gash

Global Moderator
He's just aware of the main advantage his club have over all other clubs in the league; nothing wrong with that.

Money? They're absolutely skint and relying on handouts from wealthy fans. Their current business model isn't sustainable.