October 19, 2019, 02:13:55 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 336401 times)

May 01, 2019, 04:58:38 AM
Reply #4140

Macca77

Echo reporting about heavy handed policing, fans have been well behaved apparently. Conveniently ignoring the videos on twitter of loads of them acting like cunts

May 01, 2019, 05:07:00 AM
Reply #4141

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Not having that, read the headline in the Echo. The police have caused it all. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have seen the videos then ? Bunch of cunts
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 01, 2019, 05:15:03 AM
Reply #4142

KevtheRat

So you have seen the videos then ? Bunch of cunts

Yes Iíve seen the video, sarcasm sometimes doesnít come across well when written.

May 01, 2019, 05:18:39 AM
Reply #4143

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Any wonder the police are the way they are when fans go over there and behave like that?

Theyíll be the victims in all this of course.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 01, 2019, 05:22:12 AM
Reply #4144

KevtheRat

Any wonder the police are the way they are when fans go over there and behave like that?

They'll be the victims in all this of course.

That was my tongue in cheek remark about the Echo, very quick to defend them without seeing the evidence.

May 01, 2019, 05:57:53 AM
Reply #4145

bluestevie

I get its a minority but fuck me can those bellends not go anywhere without causing a scene, really hoping Barca, particularly Leo and Luis, tear them several new ones tomorrow, a proper soul destroying dicking
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 01, 2019, 06:07:03 AM
Reply #4146

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 01, 2019, 11:23:35 AM
Reply #4147

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yes Iíve seen the video, sarcasm sometimes doesnít come across well when written.

:blush:

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 01, 2019, 02:53:17 PM
Reply #4148

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure how some of their fans defend that guys actions who pushed the old fella into the fountain

Oh hes been doing that at European aways since before I was born.

Oh that's sound then!please continue
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 01, 2019, 03:58:34 PM
Reply #4149

stirlingblue

Two separate issues here though:

1) A subset of Liverpool fans being cunts, which letís be honest every team has some of and isnít going to change. Identify the individual, ban/charge them and move on.

2) Ridiculous heavy handed policing by Spanish police, something which happens year after year and nothing ever gets done about it.

Iíll be the first to claim that their fans are more ludicrous than any others, and there is some weird cult mindset about how they deserve everything. They arenít more violent than any others though, every club has itís dark incidents in history and a minority of wankers.

May 01, 2019, 04:10:49 PM
Reply #4150

Alanvideo

Two separate issues here though:

1) A subset of Liverpool fans being cunts, which letís be honest every team has some of and isnít going to change. Identify the individual, ban/charge them and move on.

2) Ridiculous heavy handed policing by Spanish police, something which happens year after year and nothing ever gets done about it.

Iíll be the first to claim that their fans are more ludicrous than any others, and there is some weird cult mindset about how they deserve everything. They arenít more violent than any others though, every club has itís dark incidents in history and a minority of wankers.
..............I lived in Spain for quite a few years and saw the Policia Local and Guardia Civil in action. They are nothing like our police ,they just steam in and expect to be obeyed . The public seem to respect the police ,perhaps because they are armed.
One thing I will say is if you phone the police with a problem they turn up in minutes ,rather than days in this country.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 01, 2019, 04:22:52 PM
Reply #4151

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think the police have done anything other than move the crowds along.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 01, 2019, 04:23:28 PM
Reply #4152

Macca77

May 01, 2019, 04:36:53 PM
Reply #4153

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 01, 2019, 05:30:48 PM
Reply #4154

Macca77

Echo correspondent and massive Libpool fan, tried her best to ignore the pricks causing trouble by just focusing on the police