November 23, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 71880 times)

May 22, 2016, 03:48:33 PM
Reply #60

Macca77

Anyone catch Carragher's hilariously bitter tweet about us after the United/Palace game?

Yep, was something like, 2 cup wins in 4 days for Evertonians

May 22, 2016, 04:56:26 PM
Reply #61

Mayor Farnum

Ha Ha. Most Liverpool supporters have more in common with Man U than we do. If a good number of them had been born ten years later they'd be Man U supporters.
Maybe that's why they feel they have to hate them so much.

May 22, 2016, 06:01:13 PM
Reply #62

Tony Clifton

Anyone catch Carragher's hilariously bitter tweet about us after the United/Palace game?

Bless him he's sexually confused, amongst other things.

May 22, 2016, 06:09:55 PM
Reply #63

ally2

Carragher is alright. I'm not sure it is very wise to be trolling though when you're supposed to be a respected pundit. He's probably angling for a position on BT seeing as sky are losing everything. And he'd be right at home with every other ex Liverpool pundit on there.

May 25, 2016, 01:10:05 AM
Reply #64

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 25, 2016, 01:12:24 AM
Reply #65

Simon Paul

Administrator
Ha Ha. Most Liverpool supporters have more in common with Man U than we do.

post codes for a start

May 25, 2016, 02:07:16 AM
Reply #66

Alanvideo

They are playing Barca at Wembley in the International Champions Cup . Champions of what ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 25, 2016, 05:26:03 AM
Reply #67

bacon sarnie

They are playing Barca at Wembley in the International Champions Cup . Champions of what ?

Ex-player bullshit artists on telly that's what.

Ayup....'Liverpool and Manchester United have been fined €40,000 (£30,565) each – half of which has been suspended – for illicit chanting by their fans during March’s two-legged Europa League clash.

Liverpool were fined a further €17,000 for the offences of setting off fireworks, throwing of objects, crowd disturbances and a late kick-off and ordered to contact United within 30 days for the settlement of the damages caused by their supporters at Old Trafford.'

Scandalous.

May 25, 2016, 12:20:49 PM
Reply #68

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

That was the tournament that we were involved in the summer of 13/14 except it's now spread across the world rather than just the USA.

May 27, 2016, 07:06:07 PM
Reply #69

Ross

Looks like they might just have another graduate coming through from their academy.

Sadio Mane being linked in a few papers.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 07, 2016, 06:06:51 PM
Reply #70

Ross

Klopp getting a contract extension after only 6 months in charge.

The cynic in me wonders whether they're feeling inferior what with the media focussing on Utd, City and Chelsea's new managers.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 07, 2016, 07:05:06 PM
Reply #71

Macca77

Klopp getting a contract extension after only 6 months in charge.

The cynic in me wonders whether they're feeling inferior what with the media focussing on Utd, City and Chelsea's new managers.

They deffo are, they don't like it when the media switch their attention elsewhere, they will be creaming themselves again soon enough though, especially when they play Barca at Wembley in a few weeks.

July 07, 2016, 07:17:59 PM
Reply #72

ally2

They're happy to let Ibe go. Thought he was decent when he first appeared on the scene. They must have a wave of academy graduates about to break through. Or not.

July 07, 2016, 07:31:53 PM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator
Who the fuck would be stupid enough to give their manager a new contract at the end of his first season?

July 07, 2016, 08:10:03 PM
Reply #74

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They're happy to let Ibe go. Thought he was decent when he first appeared on the scene. They must have a wave of academy graduates about to break through. Or not.
He was better than Sterling this time last year

I imagine Wycombe (I think) will be very happy with the news of his transfer

Simply simply lovely