November 21, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 203119 times)

September 08, 2016, 11:14:32 PM
Reply #195

Macca77

Apparantley all the obstructed views will be gone once "phase 2" has been completed in two years

My reply, 2 years you say? We'll probably have a shiny new state of art stadium on the banks of the Mersey by then

<muffles and various other noises>

September 08, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Reply #196

Ross

Apparantley all the obstructed views will be gone once "phase 2" has been completed in two years

My reply, 2 years you say? We'll probably have a shiny new state of art stadium on the banks of the Mersey by then

<muffles and various other noises>

I doubt the cladding will be finished at this rate never mind a new stadium in 2 years!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 08, 2016, 11:50:18 PM
Reply #197

Macca77

I doubt the cladding will be finished at this rate never mind a new stadium in 2 years!

Wheres the cladding money Farhad

September 10, 2016, 02:03:17 AM
Reply #198

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 10, 2016, 03:00:31 AM
Reply #199

School of Science

Ask Roberto

They should have put Roberto behind the cladding !  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 10, 2016, 08:06:18 AM
Reply #200

Shogun

Administrator
Anyone noticed the distinct lack of local lads they've got?

Jordan Rossiter was the last they were waxing lyrical about and he left for Rangers, could be a number of years before they have a regular in their team again.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2016, 09:59:59 PM
Reply #201

Macca77

Yeah so the redshite echo has gone way over the top yet again, live streaming of the players arriving, trillions of gobshites waving their scarves and flags .

Just fuck off

September 10, 2016, 10:32:30 PM
Reply #202

bacon sarnie

Yeah so the redshite echo has gone way over the top yet again, live streaming of the players arriving, trillions of gobshites waving their scarves and flags .

Just fuck off

Just a shit West Ham.

September 11, 2016, 05:40:19 AM
Reply #203

MmmblueBernard

Firmino has a top knot haircut.

Thundercuntastic.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 11, 2016, 05:46:07 AM
Reply #204

ally2

Their new stand looks great

September 11, 2016, 05:47:53 AM
Reply #205

Ross

Firmino has a top knot haircut.

Thundercuntastic.

Coupled with a neck tattoo he's ripe for 3 minute reducer to pipe him right down.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 11, 2016, 06:12:35 AM
Reply #206

Gash

Global Moderator
Their new stand looks great

But sounds shite. It's completely lost the atmosphere of a traditional stadium, just like most new builds do.

September 13, 2016, 06:05:40 AM
Reply #208

Gash

Global Moderator
Neither's a red now but Rodgers is still a creepy bastard.

Tuesday's Champions League match sees Luis Suarez reunited with his former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers.

And Rodgers has some mega nice words to say about the Barcelona striker.

"Luis Suarez is one of the most beautiful men you can come across," said Rodgers.

"He's humble and works tirelessly. He's super professional, a family man, and he gives everything for his life as football.

"I had the pleasure of working with him as a human being and as footballer he's one of the best in the world.

"He came to a world class team and made them better. Barca would not be the same without him in the team."

September 13, 2016, 05:03:09 PM
Reply #209

Macca77

Reds in work on Monday - "Did you see us destroy the champions on Saturday then, Klopps men on the march, 5th in the prem, be top 4 by the end of the month"

Me - "No, I don't watch your games, why would I?"

Red - "Fucking typical bitter blue"

Me to reds this morning "Did you watch the game last night, exciting times for us blues with Koeman in charge"

Reds - "No, didn't know you were playing, who did you beat?"

Me - "Sunderland mate, won 3-0, now 3rd in the league only behind second on goal difference"

Reds - "Just shows how shit the league is then doesnt it"