August 13, 2020, 09:43:04 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 436244 times)

August 17, 2019, 01:33:46 AM
Reply #45

ally2

It's ok it looks like a national crisis has been averted. Adrian looks like he will be able to play this weekend. Now let's get on with Brexit.

August 31, 2019, 04:29:34 AM
Reply #46

ally2

It says he's appealing. But he failed to provide a sample.

October 22, 2019, 12:55:05 AM
Reply #47

ally2

Trent Alexander-Arnold - Ballon d'Or winner?

pahahahahahahahaha!!!

Good one

December 02, 2019, 07:24:59 PM
Reply #48

ally2

Just popping in here to say this is the most cringeworthy fucking embarrassing thread ever in the history of fucking anything and should be deleted.

You're right of course. We apparently don't care about them yet we keep this fire well and truly alight. The last Liverpool thread got so big they had to close it but another one started up haha. I don't mind actually, but let's not pretend we aren't interested in them. The worst thing is that we are so crap that we're probably insignificant to them, and understandably so.

March 08, 2020, 06:19:57 PM
Reply #49

ally2

I know it sounds bitter but I really don't rate them. The standard of football in England and Europe in my opinion is worse then it was even five years ago. When I think of the teams who've won the league over the last decade say, I don't think this Liverpool team gets anywhere near the top. And I look through their line up and find it very underwhelming. I would honestly say that even if I weren't an Evertonian.

June 28, 2020, 09:24:18 PM
Reply #50

ally2

It gives me a great feeling of reassurance when 'celebrity' football writers are shown up like this. Not that a daily mail reader or Liverpool fan will give a shit mind. I'm surprised though because I thought Holt had a brain. A small brain but a brain nonetheless. That is in contrast to someone like Tony Evans who at one stage I thought was smart enough to professionally troll to enhance his profile regardless of the fallout. That interpretation have him way too much credit.

July 14, 2020, 09:41:07 PM
Reply #51

ally2

Seems quite a big book that. The other one is questionably more cringe worthy - the little red book of Klopp. Actually feel unclean typing that.