August 10, 2020, 02:39:39 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 434655 times)

February 09, 2020, 08:34:26 PM
Reply #150

Gash

Global Moderator
Those poor, poor guys. ;)

Point taken.

I know that's tongue in cheek but it's not about "poor guys", it's about a level playing field, it would be unfair if 18 other teams got a winter break and Man City and WHU didn't.

February 10, 2020, 11:30:55 PM
Reply #151

Gash

Global Moderator
I believe I heard that this match won't be rescheduled until later in the season, which if true, would mean the shite can't clinch at Goodison (if I understood things correctly). That would be an unexpected bonus!

Apparently it won't be rescheduled until after the Real Madrid second leg which is a day or two after the derby. Both teams could also have more games rescheduled by then if they both get through to the next round of the FA Cup so it's looking increasingly unlikely that they'll win it at Goodison 

February 19, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Reply #152

Gash

Global Moderator
What a hypocritical twat Klopp is, saying that he didn't think Simeone saw much of the game as he was too busy animating the crowd, the cunt does that every week at Anfield trying to fire the morgue up.

February 19, 2020, 07:54:57 PM
Reply #153

Gash

Global Moderator
Standard Klopp behaviour, all nice when they're winning but then reverts to type as soon as they loose. Moan about the style of play, moan about their players behaviour, he even threw in getting booked and berating the ref at the end just to get the full house.

I just hope every PL manager watched that game because that's exactly how to play them, get in their face, frustrate them and stick to the game plan. Unfortunately Klopp seems to think everyone should just leave themselves wide open and let Liverpool carve them open.

February 19, 2020, 08:22:08 PM
Reply #154

Gash

Global Moderator
It wouldn't hurt to have Atletico's back 4. Never seen so many headed clearances. Striped shirts were everywhere. They also completely neutered any semblance of counters.

Yeah, having the talent helps with the plan. Liverpool are basically a long ball, counter attack team and rely heavily on their wing backs lobbing crosses in, lesser managers have been slated for it but Klopp's a genius. Atletico's game plan was perfect and despite the attacking talent Liverpool have they didn't manage a shop on target, lesser teams can implement the same plan to frustrate them.

February 26, 2020, 05:53:55 AM
Reply #155

Gash

Global Moderator
Listen I'm still stressed about them winning the league at Goodison is that happening what has to happen for that to not happen please tell me

It's complicated.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11916408/when-can-liverpool-win-the-premier-league-title

March 01, 2020, 03:44:48 AM
Reply #156

Gash

Global Moderator
City need 1 point presumably (assuming Liverpool win their other games)

I don't think they can win it at Goodison now can they? They've only one league game before they play us and I think they needed 12 points as of today to win it.

March 04, 2020, 03:13:44 AM
Reply #157

Gash

Global Moderator
Definitely a big wobble going on, not a 19 point wobble unfortunately but a wobble all the same. Conceded eight in their last four games now.

March 04, 2020, 08:25:50 PM
Reply #158

Gash

Global Moderator
I hope Atletico win dirty just to fuck them right off. Ninety minutes of anti football, rolling around like they've been shot, surround the ref at every opportunity, Simeone running to the away fans to conduct the orchestra, I hate it but I'll let it go this once.

Then for the icing the on the cake a dubious free kick awarded for a handball on the edge of the box that actually hits a knee and deflected about five times into the goal. Thank you very much and good night. :)

March 04, 2020, 08:36:17 PM
Reply #159

Gash

Global Moderator
I think you may be clutching at straws a bit with some of that but it sounds great.

Okay, the free kick part is a bit ambitious but Atletico will snide their way though the game, hopefully after nicking an early goal. :)