December 08, 2019, 02:33:18 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 351315 times)

May 14, 2019, 01:41:08 AM
Reply #225

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 14, 2019, 05:15:54 AM
Reply #226

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Every United fan I know wanted City to win the league. That speaks absolute volumes.

Same here. Don’t know a single fan who wanted them to win

May 20, 2019, 09:13:41 PM
Reply #227

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

June 01, 2019, 11:57:05 PM
Reply #228

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think I'll lob a tenner on them to win, that should be enough to see Spurs over the line. :)

Can you make it a bit more, just to be sure? We’ll all cover you

June 02, 2019, 05:09:26 AM
Reply #229

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
They're getting nicked then aren't they so that'll be a fun conversation on Monday when they don't turn up for work

Yeah, but it won’t be their fault

June 03, 2019, 05:48:41 PM
Reply #230

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Quote from Klopp- BBC Website

"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

On a par with Rafas “little club” statement.

Fuck him.

June 03, 2019, 09:17:56 PM
Reply #231

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
All the ‘die hard’ Cardiff City and Newport County fans (ie when they’re winning/getting promoted) like this down here at the moment

June 05, 2019, 11:37:42 PM
Reply #232

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Reduced anti Islam tweets among Liverpool fans by 51% apparently. So just under half of them are still utter rats.

I’ve just made a similar comment on an RE teacher’s page as someone shared the news. Not even the first Muslim to play for a club in the city either.

June 06, 2019, 11:23:10 PM
Reply #233

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Not into all this 'love in' on twitter. Trying to meet both sides to sort thing out. I fucking hate them, i want to hate them, i dont want to be fucking pally with the cunts.

I’ve had to put a few in their place this week in school. Don’t usually agree with belittling kids in front of others but, well, you know.....Kopites.

June 13, 2019, 01:29:59 AM
Reply #234

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Totally triggered a RS mate of mine on FB. Literally the epitome of everything Gobshite.

Step 1 - I post a status about my 3 year old playing with his toys and calling the people Jordan Pickford, Gylfi Sigurddson and Bernard.

Step 2 - RS mate comes on and makes ‘witty’ comment about us never having won the European Cup

Step 3 - I counter with ‘European ban’ question

Step 4 - ‘Fake news. It was the actions of Juventus fans’ reply

Step 5 - ‘never your fault’ reply

Step 6 - Retort of ‘keep celebrating the highlight of your season drawing with us’. Id be depressed if my team only won 15 games

Step 7 - Counter with the positives of the season etc and  I’d be depressed if we’d blown a 9 point lead for the only trophy we’ve been desperate to win in 30 years

Step 8 - We were 25 points better off than last season and lost to the greatest side of all time.

And all that started because a RS couldn’t resist commenting on a post about a Blue and a happy father/son moment. But we are the obsessed ones? PMSL

July 23, 2019, 05:03:47 PM
Reply #235

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
How are they going to cope now Fekir has signed for Betis?

July 27, 2019, 06:18:44 PM
Reply #236

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I agree entirely, but they don't really do facts do they unless it matters to them?  They enjoy trying to belittle everything that other clubs do and don't care if they get facts wrong, so long as they can make their point.

Trying to get truth from a Kopite is like trying to get a salmon to knit a jumper

July 29, 2019, 03:14:02 AM
Reply #237

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
They hold the record for the most expensive goalkeeper and defender in the Premier League, have the second highest wage bill (City not highest) and paid agents £43m in the last financial year

And yet he accuses others of throwing money around?

When we were up for the Cardiff game we got a taxi back and the driver was a red. He was giving it all about ‘we’ve spent no money’ and it was my mate, a Cardiff fan, who put him right. It was comical to see him try and worm his way out of it.

August 09, 2019, 09:55:37 PM
Reply #238

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
SSN giving it large ,the shite going top of the league tonight  :Sick:

Be funny as fuck if then spawn a 1-1 draw in the last minute

August 09, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
Reply #239

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
they won't

Norwich have always just been happy to get good seats to watch Liverpool score loads

I don’t need this kind of negativity in my life