April 04, 2020, 08:30:54 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 385730 times)

August 14, 2019, 02:13:35 AM
Reply #45

74Blue

Did they ever cover Carragher spitting on that kid from his car ?
Yes, and it was decided that it wasn't actually Jamie laaaaa, but Roman Abramovich's long lost evil nephew Jamovic Carragherovic. It was all an evil plot to disgrace "our Jamie laaaaaaa", who was still in the Sky Sports studio when it all happened and was completely innocent.

February 03, 2020, 03:01:34 PM
Reply #46

74Blue

I've already resigned myself to the fact that they are going to win it this year. Where they win it is the only question now.
As long as they don't expect a fucking guard of honour at Goodison, I'm past caring tbh.

March 13, 2020, 02:31:57 AM
Reply #47

74Blue

Brilliant article ......kopites will hate it

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/12/criticism-of-diego-simeones-atletico-methods-rooted-in-football-snobbery
I'd happily accept the shithousery of Simeone's tactics at Everton. He has a system that works for him and his team and they can play that system against the very best without getting embarrassed.
Klopp is just a massive cunt, who genuinely believes that teams should turn up at Anfield and leave big wide open spaces for his shower of juiced up gobshites to exploit and attack.
I was absolutely fucking delighted that the cunts got fucking robbed in their own back yard. Even better that it happened in extra time, just to rub salt into the wound.