December 06, 2019, 09:56:22 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 350903 times)

September 27, 2016, 12:49:25 AM
Read 350903 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What's the wank fest all about with Klopp on Sky's MNF.
For about 4 days it's been headline news on the sky website.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 12, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Reply #1

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon they'll sack him tbh, too many paying SKY subscribers are Man U fans.
If it was against a Burnley fan or a Huddersfield fan then I doubt they'd do anything.

He should be sacked though, you can't conduct yourself like that in public when you're in the position he is.
It's not his first road rage incident either.

March 12, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Really, what else has he done?

Love a bit of gossip me

I'm sure he's been done for other driving related offenses in the past? I caught the arse end of a call in on the radio before saying that, could well be bollocks?

May 28, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

May 29, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Hate to say it but I reckon they'll win a few things next year.

Getting business done early like that is a decent example of how well run they are compared to other clubs.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 03:04:09 PM by Duncs_a_legend »

May 29, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
Reply #5

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
We done our business early last year and look what happened to us.

That's true

However our signings last year seemed to be a bit trigger happy, not sure how much due diligence went in to each signing.

The shite appear to make good use of properly scouting players over a decent amount of time before going in with an offer.

Hopefully it backfires and they end up in the shit, I just don't think it will.

June 01, 2019, 03:41:25 PM
Reply #6

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I hate the fact they go on like they're paupers and they're doing this against all odds, especially when they hide behind 'net spend' (which is a complete nonsense), someone pointed out yesterday thay they have the second most expensive squad assembled in world football, so they should be winning PLs and CLs.
I hope they lose controversially tonight, through VAR or a dodgy goal or something like that.

June 03, 2019, 09:55:30 PM
Reply #7

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Im not having the 750,000 figure.

Ive had Mumford and Sons tickets booked for a while for last nigt at the Echo. It's not often me and the Mrs get out, so i wasnt going to let the parade put a dampner on it.
We got in to town about 3.30pm and hid away in places like Brass Monkey , Berry and Rye and Kazimier Gardens so I didn't have to see all the knobheads going past in their NEVER GIVE UP T-shirts.

Anyway after some food and a few drinks it got to 7pm and I thought the parade would have ended. So we headed towards the docks. As soon as I turned the corner near the Hilton there was a load if them singing, setting off flares and the fuckin parade bus was passing right in front of me, the whole fuckin team with the cup. My wife thought it was hilarious.
Instead of walking past that mob we cut through L1 to go past the law courts and all their fans were being sheparded up James Street (as the bus had already passed them).

I don't know what 750,000 looks like, but I've been in crownds of 70k, 80k before and it didn't even look that busy.