November 21, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 203126 times)

January 27, 2017, 12:33:26 AM
Reply #585

Gash

Global Moderator
https://twitter.com/benthetim/status/824581719152095232

Can't argue with this lad.

I'd hate for us to go down the same route when we move ground.

The lad's spot on. I said that near the start of the season that their shiny new stadium had killed the atmosphere and it's full of tourists. It was summed up by a photo of Mourinho heading for the dugout, years ago he'd have got absolute pelters from the fans behind it but this season they were all standing with their mobiles taking his fucking photo.

January 27, 2017, 12:35:18 AM
Reply #586

Simon Paul

Administrator
I dont want to make excuses but it is really hard to accept these things week by week by week.

A big game against Manchester United and they are two or three yards offside and nobody speaks about it. Is it my job to get a fine by speaking about these things? The handball was obvious.

Another one bites the dust  :woohoo:

seems I was wrong

turns out it was just one defeat before he had a breakdown, I thought it would take a couple in a row!

January 27, 2017, 12:38:04 AM
Reply #587

Ross

Like that kids ever known any different at Anfield. It's been like that for a good 25+ years the only difference is the traveling fans are coming from further away to watch them.

In the 80's it was harder to spot the tourist fans because they were mainly white Europeans and looked like a local and blended into the crowd. Maybe he's just got a problem with diversity because he's kidding himself if he thinks it's something from the last 7 (?) years.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 27, 2017, 12:39:33 AM
Reply #588

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The lad's spot on. I said that near the start of the season that their shiny new stadium had killed the atmosphere and it's full of tourists. It was summed up by a photo of Mourinho heading for the dugout, years ago he'd have got absolute pelters from the fans behind it but this season they were all standing with their mobiles taking his fucking photo.

Quite a likeable articulate lad, he makes a very good point.

January 27, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
Reply #589

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They cap their season tickets at 25k... As has been said, there's nothing new in what he is saying
Simply simply lovely

January 27, 2017, 01:18:21 AM
Reply #590

bacon sarnie

seems I was wrong

turns out it was just one defeat before he had a breakdown, I thought it would take a couple in a row!

Aye, he'll be wearing his Beatle shirt for the Wolves game.

January 27, 2017, 01:22:46 AM
Reply #591

WeimaranerBlues

sorry to say it , but have to agree with him, and long my it last , if they carry on with results like last night

January 27, 2017, 03:05:27 AM
Reply #592

Bally

Administrator

Hahahaha
#FuckMeSideways
It's the roll I way

January 27, 2017, 03:22:46 AM
Reply #593

Ih8redshite

January 27, 2017, 03:26:35 AM
Reply #594

Simon Paul

Administrator

was just about to post this!

it's brilliant!  boss Scouse accent too!

January 27, 2017, 05:41:10 AM
Reply #595

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/benthetim/status/824581719152095232

Can't argue with this lad.

I'd hate for us to go down the same route when we move ground.

watched it twice. What did he say?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 27, 2017, 05:46:01 AM
Reply #596

Ross

watched it twice. What did he say?

They got beat because Anfields full of foreigners.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 27, 2017, 03:20:26 PM
Reply #597

Macca77

They got beat because Anfields full of foreigners.

Its not a new thing though, quite a few of my red mates have been saying it for years, thousands of day trippers there every home game, they all thought the new stand would make is easier for local fans to get tickets but it hasn't, its just made it easier for the plebs who take their blankets and that to get one. One mate is a season ticket holder in the Kop, he said the atmosphere was ok last season, but its been going shit for a while, they all sing that song before the game and that's that, the stand has completely killed off any atmosphere that they had left, the United game was a prime example, the ground was quiet as fuck

January 27, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
Reply #598

Bluedylan

Quite a meltdown going on across the park at the minute. Lots of people questioning Klopp, the greatest manager in the known universe, a few weeks ago. Have other managers and teams worked him out? Is the style of football wearing the players out? Probably a bit of both, I'd suggest, mixed in with a few other problems.

Hugely enjoyable to see them suffering and struggling. If we beat Stoke and they lose to Chelsea next week, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could catch them.

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 27, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
Reply #599

Macca77

Quite a meltdown going on across the park at the minute. Lots of people questioning Klopp, the greatest manager in the known universe, a few weeks ago. Have other managers and teams worked him out? Is the style of football wearing the players out? Probably a bit of both, I'd suggest, mixed in with a few other problems.

Hugely enjoyable to see them suffering and struggling. If we beat Stoke and they lose to Chelsea next week, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could catch them.

My red chums are getting more and more pissed off that they haven't strengthened yet, doesn't look like they're going to either, they're genuinely worried that they won't get a top 4 finish