November 22, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 203350 times)

January 28, 2017, 09:05:49 PM
Reply #630

School of Science

Remember the days when they used to get bailed out by dodgy pens ? What has happened to football ?  :snigger:

Yes that reminds me of young Woodburns terrible dive in the area during the second half.
They teach them early in their academy, ingrained.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 28, 2017, 09:19:35 PM
Reply #631

Macca77

Some amazing stuff on social media, they're having a proper meltdown, Klopp is a fraud and is trying to ruin them. Its truly heartbreaking

January 28, 2017, 09:24:34 PM
Reply #632

sirblue57

Some amazing stuff on social media, they're having a proper meltdown, Klopp is a fraud and is trying to ruin them. Its truly heartbreaking

are they printing the T shirts yet? or just getting the costumes out and begging rafa to come back? lolol lolol
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 28, 2017, 09:28:09 PM
Reply #633

BlueBeagle

Pretty amazing how fast the collective circle-jerk over the weird bastard has turned into a baying mob in the space of 4 weeks.

January 28, 2017, 09:55:52 PM
Reply #634

School of Science

So just to update, its not the nailed on treble, not the deffo double, just going to win the league now. P.S will update that in a few weeks  :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:00:43 PM by School of Science »
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 28, 2017, 10:38:30 PM
Reply #635

Bally

Administrator

So just to update, its not the nailed on treble, not the deffo double, just going to win the league now. P.S will update that in a few days  :whistle:

Fixed it for you
It's the roll I way

January 28, 2017, 10:41:09 PM
Reply #636

Mayor Farnum

Just seen the result. Didn't realise it was that fuckin' windy.

January 28, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
Reply #637

Ball8y

Queues of full kit wankers in all candle shops...

January 28, 2017, 11:53:45 PM
Reply #638

Macca77

4 weeks ago they were back, they were winning the lot, it's gone very very quiet now

January 28, 2017, 11:55:19 PM
Reply #639

Toffee1

So just to update, its not the nailed on treble, not the deffo double, just going to win the league now. P.S will update that in a few weeks  :whistle:

Hoping it will be a treble of Liverpool managers getting sacked after the derby - Dalglish, Rodgers and hopefully, Klopp.

January 28, 2017, 11:56:18 PM
Reply #640

Toffee1

Yes that reminds me of young Woodburns terrible dive in the area during the second half.
They teach them early in their academy, ingrained.

Thought to myself watching that dive - how very Gerradesque it was.

January 29, 2017, 12:24:40 AM
Reply #641

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
RAWK is making very interesting reading. Loving it!!!!
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 29, 2017, 12:39:01 AM
Reply #642

bacon sarnie

If they lose that and we beat Stoke, we're only 6 points behind them. Just sayin'.

Ha! Maybe a little  :Horse: but I'll take it  :badum:

Remembered you don't like use of emoticons so this quote may be of more substance matey:

“I have never lost here as a player or manager,” Lambert said. “That’s with Celtic, Villa and Norwich, but this surpasses everything because of the gulf in the league and the players. I thought we deserved to win, I really did. On the counterattack I thought we were incredible. We had four 18‑year‑olds in the squad and to a man they were outstanding.

“Liverpool might have made a few changes but I made six myself. I expected us to perform, and I just thought if the young players could hold their nerve, thrive on the atmosphere rather than fear it, we’d have a chance. Only a fool would think it would be easy, but that’s how it worked out. If you have good team spirit and a good rapport with the fans you always have a chance.”

If memory serves Lambert was laughed out of the Premier League before Klopp was welcomed with open arms as messiah by club, country and world media. Nice one Lambert lad. Lovely day isn't it.

:thumbsup: just for the fuck of it.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:47:04 AM by bacon sarnie »

January 29, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
Reply #643

Toffee1

First caller on the main part of 606, called Ross, wants Klopp gone before the game against Chelsea and was not opposed to replacing him with Tony Pullis or Gary Rowett.

January 29, 2017, 01:17:54 AM
Reply #644

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
First caller on the main part of 606, called Ross, wants Klopp gone before the game against Chelsea and was not opposed to replacing him with Tony Pullis or Gary Rowett.

Was his surname Barkley.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...