November 13, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 197977 times)

January 31, 2017, 04:53:23 AM
Reply #690

bacon sarnie

:snigger:

1990:
Liverpool - 18 League titles.
Roger Federer - 0 Grand slams.

2017:
Liverpool - 18 League titles.
Roger Federer - 18 Grand Slams.

'Just pretend you want the shirt lad!'

February 01, 2017, 12:54:05 AM
Reply #691

Ross

North West tonight just shown some lad from South Korea who's been cycling to Mordor for over 6 months to see his team. A true love story about passion and adversity and one mans desire to reach the love of his life.

Only thing is he's not got a ticket and the club have done fuck all to sort him out so he's got to watch it in a pub. What a cunt of a club they are.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2017, 12:57:46 AM
Reply #692

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
North West tonight just shown some lad from South Korea who's been cycling to Mordor for over 6 months to see his team. A true love story about passion and adversity and one mans desire to reach the love of his life.

Only thing is he's not got a ticket and the club have done fuck all to sort him out so he's got to watch it in a pub. What a cunt of a club they are.
Fucking hell
Rick wee was royalty
Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2017, 12:59:30 AM
Reply #693

Major Clanger

We should offer him one.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:02:37 AM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 01, 2017, 01:04:51 AM
Reply #694

Ross

We should offer him one.

Yeah, but part of me thinks he's made his bed.

Really is shameful though.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2017, 01:05:54 AM
Reply #695

Major Clanger

Yeah, but part of me thinks he's made his bed.

Really is shameful though.

Not because of him, but imagine the feelgood story the media would make out of it. Then imagine the fume that would generate on RAWK.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 01, 2017, 01:19:39 AM
Reply #696

bacon sarnie

Good for him. Now he's a real Kopite.

February 01, 2017, 02:31:09 AM
Reply #697

Tony Clifton

The locals will have adopted him as one of their own, sharing sob stories of not being able to get tickets.  I'll bet one of them has "borrowed" his bike as well.

February 01, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
Reply #698

Macca77

Mane on the bench, has a little warm up and ends up sat back down with an ice pack on his knee, whooooops!

February 01, 2017, 02:50:07 AM
Reply #699

Bally

Administrator
We should offer him one.
Imagine hahahah

"eh ee ar lad you're arse must be killing ya, here's a ticket for Stoke you can jump on the team coach and that, you'll be sound"
It's the roll I way

February 01, 2017, 02:53:50 AM
Reply #700

Ross

To be honest the ones to make them look like the right shower of cunts they truly are should have been Chelsea. That'd been great.

Pity Chelsea are wankers as well.

February 01, 2017, 03:12:16 AM
Reply #701

Macca77

The natives are restless

February 01, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
Reply #702

BlueBeagle

I'm made up the prick has come all this way for nothing lolol

February 01, 2017, 04:24:54 AM
Reply #703

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Klopps nice guy act is just that. He's an unpleasant aggressive twat in reality

February 01, 2017, 05:08:23 AM
Reply #704

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber