October 17, 2019, 08:14:45 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 335445 times)

May 19, 2016, 06:41:01 PM
Read 335445 times

Tony Clifton

Has Eamon Holmes piped up yet?  ;D

May 22, 2016, 06:01:13 PM
Reply #1

Tony Clifton

Anyone catch Carragher's hilariously bitter tweet about us after the United/Palace game?

Bless him he's sexually confused, amongst other things.

February 01, 2017, 02:31:09 AM
Reply #2

Tony Clifton

North West tonight just shown some lad from South Korea who's been cycling to Mordor for over 6 months to see his team. A true love story about passion and adversity and one mans desire to reach the love of his life.

Only thing is he's not got a ticket and the club have done fuck all to sort him out so he's got to watch it in a pub. What a cunt of a club they are.

The locals will have adopted him as one of their own, sharing sob stories of not being able to get tickets.  I'll bet one of them has "borrowed" his bike as well.

February 01, 2017, 08:44:21 PM
Reply #3

Tony Clifton

That doesn't make any sense...why would he say that when they've lost the last 3 games?

He wasn't even asked about it (what he said to the official), he just decided he needed to tell everyone.  The bad fucking gimp.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-liverpool-boss-klopp-said-12537522

March 30, 2017, 03:42:48 AM
Reply #4

Tony Clifton

New lad in my own was going on about how amazing Anfield was on Saturday, he's a massive massive red ( not from here as per ) was his first time at the ground and admitted he had to ask for directions to get there! Oh and wondered why players like Smicer and McAlister played  because "they've never played for Liverpool in the past".

Massive massive red he is, honest mate

My lad was on the phone to me on Saturday afternoon - on his way to his mate's house off Boundary Lane - one of them stops him and asks for directions...  I schooled him on the spot, and the Orc was last seen heading in the direction of Shiel Road.  Funniest part is if he'd have made it to Breck Road - two minutes away - Mordor would have been within sight.  :snigger:
Used to get them all the time when I lived around those parts.

Anyway, more Echo comedy here: The alternative history of Liverpool - if video technology had existed
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alternative-history-liverpool-video-technology-12816252

August 11, 2017, 09:30:11 PM
Reply #5

Tony Clifton

August 13, 2017, 05:07:02 AM
Reply #6

Tony Clifton

I'd bet a tenner on him having the home shorts and socks on too

Yep, and I hope his return flight ticket fell out of his sock never to be seen again.

February 22, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
Reply #7

Tony Clifton

Is he a bit touched? I felt bad for him. And he also checked his bollocks when the lad said he looks the bollocks. 😕

He is.  His name's Cliff.  He used to help out in and around the old Broadway market when I was a kid and my uncle had a stall there.  The local kids used to call him Cliffy the biffy.  Funny enough I only saw him for the first time in years a few weeks back.

February 22, 2018, 04:26:52 AM
Reply #8

Tony Clifton

He plays for my football team, and is also a member of our PHAB club, so if you're thinking about taking the piss... Don't

Good to know he's got people like you looking out for him @Bally  :thumbsup:

March 13, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
Reply #9

Tony Clifton

Vinnie Jones and Joey Barton throwing their two pennies worth in (on Carragher)?  Stop the bus!

May 26, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
Reply #10

Tony Clifton

It's sorted now isn't, big Joe and Vitaly Klitschko have organised it all

Two flights sorted, both one way to Timbuktu, hopefully.

May 27, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Reply #11

Tony Clifton

There is a God, he loves us all so much...  :woohoo:

May 29, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
Reply #12

Tony Clifton

You can also add when they laughed at Alan Smith as he was being carried off the pitch, with his leg shattered and then jostling the ambulance that was taking him to the hospital.

And the 86 Man U gas attack.  They targeted ambulances that day too - ambulances mostly for their "own" kids who were sprayed.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3411619/liverpool-vs-man-united-relations-all-time-low-1986-gas-attack

March 05, 2019, 06:00:43 PM
Reply #13

Tony Clifton