November 19, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 202542 times)

southern_blue and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 28, 2017, 01:16:26 AM
Reply #930

Macca77

New lad in my own was going on about how amazing Anfield was on Saturday, he's a massive massive red ( not from here as per ) was his first time at the ground and admitted he had to ask for directions to get there! Oh and wondered why players like Smicer and McAlister played  because "they've never played for Liverpool in the past".

Massive massive red he is, honest mate

March 30, 2017, 03:42:48 AM
Reply #931

Tony Clifton

New lad in my own was going on about how amazing Anfield was on Saturday, he's a massive massive red ( not from here as per ) was his first time at the ground and admitted he had to ask for directions to get there! Oh and wondered why players like Smicer and McAlister played  because "they've never played for Liverpool in the past".

Massive massive red he is, honest mate

My lad was on the phone to me on Saturday afternoon - on his way to his mate's house off Boundary Lane - one of them stops him and asks for directions...  I schooled him on the spot, and the Orc was last seen heading in the direction of Shiel Road.  Funniest part is if he'd have made it to Breck Road - two minutes away - Mordor would have been within sight.  :snigger:
Used to get them all the time when I lived around those parts.

Anyway, more Echo comedy here: The alternative history of Liverpool - if video technology had existed
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alternative-history-liverpool-video-technology-12816252

March 30, 2017, 04:44:59 AM
Reply #932

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
My lad was on the phone to me on Saturday afternoon - on his way to his mate's house off Boundary Lane - one of them stops him and asks for directions...  I schooled him on the spot, and the Orc was last seen heading in the direction of Shiel Road.  Funniest part is if he'd have made it to Breck Road - two minutes away - Mordor would have been within sight.  :snigger:
Used to get them all the time when I lived around those parts.

Anyway, more Echo comedy here: The alternative history of Liverpool - if video technology had existed
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alternative-history-liverpool-video-technology-12816252
I'm waiting for the companion piece showing how Limpar dives in the Wimbledon game, or that Bolton's goal was over the line at the Reebok which would have meant we were relegated, and in the same way they've decided Derby would no longer exist they'd be jizzing over the prospect of us playing Southport or some other such bollocks. 

Absolutely no chance they mention Collina.  Or Clattenberg.  Or Don Hutchison's arse.  Or Clive Thomas.
My momma says I'm special.

March 30, 2017, 02:46:32 PM
Reply #933

Macca77

I'm waiting for the companion piece showing how Limpar dives in the Wimbledon game, or that Bolton's goal was over the line at the Reebok which would have meant we were relegated, and in the same way they've decided Derby would no longer exist they'd be jizzing over the prospect of us playing Southport or some other such bollocks. 

Absolutely no chance they mention Collina.  Or Clattenberg.  Or Don Hutchison's arse.  Or Clive Thomas.

Don't forget the coffin they were carrying around

March 30, 2017, 03:03:52 PM
Reply #934

Bally

Administrator
Don't forget the coffin they were carrying around
Try working in a pub whilst that was going on, now imagine that pub was on County Rd
It's the roll I way

March 30, 2017, 07:23:54 PM
Reply #935

Bluedylan

Just in case you wanna fuel your hatred a little bit, the ketwigs are out in full force:

t=317s
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 30, 2017, 07:31:20 PM
Reply #936

Macca77

Stopped watching after about 20 seconds

March 30, 2017, 07:32:19 PM
Reply #937

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
no idea how anyone can watch those.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 30, 2017, 08:34:58 PM
Reply #938

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
no idea how anyone can watch those.

Our two are a lot worse.

PED and baz the little dangers.

March 30, 2017, 08:38:16 PM
Reply #939

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Our two are a lot worse.

PED and baz the little dangers.

Never watched them either!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 30, 2017, 10:14:37 PM
Reply #940

bacon sarnie

Just in case you wanna fuel your hatred a little bit, the ketwigs are out in full force:

t=317s

Seem to have recovered since Niasse shut them the fuck up. Please Lord - 3 nil for the good guys!

March 31, 2017, 08:15:12 AM
Reply #941

Ramjam

The hate rid is running much deeper after listening to those 4 wankers
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 31, 2017, 11:27:17 AM
Reply #942

TSGun

t=317s
Haha could barely understand a word spoken. Every so often I could make out 'Everton' so I'm assuming they're EFC supporters.

Good looking chaps by the way.

March 31, 2017, 03:20:48 PM
Reply #943

Bally

Administrator
Reckon I could batter every fucking one of them, daft cunts
It's the roll I way

March 31, 2017, 03:52:44 PM
Reply #944

Ramjam

Reckon I could batter every fucking one of them, daft cunts

I'll back you up mate 4v2 I'm comfortable with that if you are