December 16, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 212481 times)

May 27, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
Reply #90

Ross

Lovely day for a parade as well init!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 27, 2018, 07:36:02 PM
Reply #91

Ross

Heís a parody of redshite.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 27, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
Reply #92

Ross

Cos I know this lad is a bellend

I suspect youíve missed the word massive out somewhere in that sentence James.

May 28, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Reply #93

Ross

Itís still funny a day or two later isnít it, itís like the sequel to The Slip.

June 09, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
Reply #94

Ross

Charity work with his wife and what he done in the aftermath of Hillsborough attending all the funerals and spending time with the families

Yeah thoroughly deserves it.

This shouldnít be one to let petty rivalries cloud peopleís judgment after what he put himself through.

June 09, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
Reply #95

Ross

May well deserve it but I dare say there are many who deserve it more but do not have the profile. His acceptance of it is tacit approval of the Monarchy, the honours system and Theresa May who would have approved his nomination. Stephen Hawking, David Bowie and way back when John Lennon were not so hypocritical, so King Kenny is demoted to a Knight and can now join Sir. Philip Green at the round table.

And Iím sure many have got it for a lot less as well. Whatís your point? Because Hawkings, Bowie and Lennon turned it down Daglish should have?

Itís his choice and heís free to make his own mind up whether he accepts this or not. Heís done an awful lot of good for the city, particularly during of one of the worst tragedies itís been through. He helped a lot of people in a very desperate time and sacrificed his own health and feelings, and still does. This shouldnít be a tribal matter it should be beyond that, heís simply being recognised for the good heís done.

June 11, 2018, 02:32:08 AM
Reply #96

Ross

No it's applied for, on your behalf, by someone else who thinks you deserve it.

In this case the Hillsborough families I read.

July 07, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Reply #97

Ross

July 18, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
Reply #98

Ross

Whether anyone thinks is vfm or not thatís a massive improvement on what theyíve already got. Worrying.   

September 12, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
Reply #99

Ross

ďpeople from our cityĒ in a London accent refrencing Liverpool.

December 12, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Reply #100

Ross

Glad they got through last night, they wonít win CL but if theyíd dropped down to UEFA Cup they would probably have won it.

Maybe, maybe not. But considering how badly it seems to effect teams playing Thursday/Sunday Iíd have happily seen them drop into it with them going so well in the league this season.