December 01, 2020, 06:02:13 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 496696 times)

February 11, 2020, 11:07:18 PM
Reply #60

The Analog Kid

A week tomorrow City v West Ham

February 11, 2020, 11:13:41 PM
Reply #61

The Analog Kid

That's crap. Everything I read was suggesting it wouldn't be made up until post-Derby.

Probably has something to do with City's absolutely brutal League, Carabao, FA, and Champions League schedule coming up.

Oh well, we'll just have to beat Liverpool.
I wouldn't worry about it.

February 20, 2020, 10:58:49 PM
Reply #62

The Analog Kid

Strange question but, why do these arseoles sing Solsbury Hill at the game?

They've already ruined me listening to Ring Of Fire, now they're singing one of my all-time fave songs. Cunts.

February 24, 2020, 02:26:51 PM
Reply #63

The Analog Kid

Three games on Sky over the weekend and during every ad break or during the punditry they cut to a clip previewing their game tonight. Completely disregarding the fact that there's games going on also ignoring their opponents tonight, West Ham, who are in a battle themselves.

The obsession is sickening.

March 01, 2020, 03:18:29 AM
Reply #64

The Analog Kid

Imagine they run out of steam as per and fuck it right up the ass

That would be glorious

March 02, 2020, 09:35:25 PM
Reply #65

The Analog Kid

Mass brawl at a well known redshite boozer on Saturday night, the echo report states this

After the video emerged, many on social media speculated the violence broke out because of tensions surrounding Liverpool losing their first match of the season, which was televised in the pub, and possible goading from Everton fans.
It also says underneath that they think that theory (goading by blues) is wide of the mark

To be fair though, I was only reading about that place in the same paper (online) and it seems it's notorious for trouble, only recently just holding onto its license

Hardly surprising,  given its location

March 04, 2020, 08:27:40 PM
Reply #66

The Analog Kid

I hope Atletico win dirty just to fuck them right off. Ninety minutes of anti football, rolling around like they've been shot, surround the ref at every opportunity, Simeone running to the away fans to conduct the orchestra, I hate it but I'll let it go this once.

Then for the icing the on the cake a dubious free kick awarded for a handball on the edge of the box that actually hits a knee and deflected about five times into the goal. Thank you very much and good night. :)
I think you may be clutching at straws a bit with some of that but it sounds great.

March 13, 2020, 02:28:38 AM
Reply #67

The Analog Kid

Brilliant article ......kopites will hate it

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/12/criticism-of-diego-simeones-atletico-methods-rooted-in-football-snobbery
In short, he's disappointed that a team hasn't come to his manor and lay down for them.

"I dont understand, with all the quality they have, why they play with two rows of four and two strikers in front of them...."

Erm, that would be a 4-4-2 absorbing pressure, as expected,  then hitting you on the counter Jurgen. Needs must.

March 13, 2020, 02:37:17 AM
Reply #68

The Analog Kid

I'd happily accept the shithousery of Simeone's tactics at Everton. He has a system that works for him and his team and they can play that system against the very best without getting embarrassed.
Klopp is just a massive cunt, who genuinely believes that teams should turn up at Anfield and leave big wide open spaces for his shower of juiced up gobshites to exploit and attack.
I was absolutely fucking delighted that the cunts got fucking robbed in their own back yard. Even better that it happened in extra time, just to rub salt into the wound.
During the last month we've witnessed three teams (Atletico twice) beat them through various methods and styles of play. Can't be that hard surely.

Rattle them and they fold.

March 14, 2020, 03:32:13 AM
Reply #69

The Analog Kid

Even if they were crowned champions it would be insensitive to celebrate something as novel as a sport whilst there is such a serious virus threatening life and livelihoods.
They would