September 25, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 180163 times)

May 22, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
Reply #2460

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
thats pretty funny to be honest..( the image in the attchment)

saw a next one where a manchester taxi firm where advertising with real madrid players, so kopites trolled them, kept asking how much it was for a taxi to kiev.

Is it funny though? Because i dont think it is, at all. Its cringey as fuck...
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 22, 2018, 01:51:06 PM
Reply #2461

Macca77

Never seen so much cry arsing over getting to a champions league final.

Wonder if they'll rob tickets off their own fans again.

Of course they will, there will be murder again

May 22, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
Reply #2462

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully this is similar to their title challenge the other year and they blow it and we all laugh.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 22, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Reply #2463

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool fans are the least witty and funny fans on the planet.

I know a lad who goes to all the away matches and they carry this big banner saying

'Soz Abar us'

Sick of hearing about the Egyptian fucking King. Never once found the boring James Milner account funny, let alone the cunt of a player and man he is. Hate these bellends more than you could possibly imagine. Roberto Firmino is my least favourite looking person of all time, Klopp is an utter prick

They have the same confidence at the moment as just before they played Chelsea at home to all but seal the premier league title and when they were about to batter Sevilla in the Europa league final the other year

Hope they get beat, either by a snidey Ramos cheat, or hammered 5-0, any way is fine

They can all fuck off
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 22, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
Reply #2464

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Is there actually a documentary on Salah tonight on ch 4??

EDIT: Yes, yes there is.... fuck sake....

Liverpool footballer Mo Salah shot to world stardom in one season, with his goals carrying the club to the Champions League final against Real Madrid. Cameras chart his rise from humble origins in Egypt to being voted best player in England and a candidate for the Ballon d'Or prize, which is awarded to the world's top player each year. Featuring Steven Gerrard and Gary Lineker

Vamos lá Everton!

May 22, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
Reply #2465

Macca77

Liverpool fans are the least witty and funny fans on the planet.

I know a lad who goes to all the away matches and they carry this big banner saying

'Soz Abar us'

Sick of hearing about the Egyptian fucking King. Never once found the boring James Milner account funny, let alone the cunt of a player and man he is. Hate these bellends more than you could possibly imagine. Roberto Firmino is my least favourite looking person of all time, Klopp is an utter prick

They have the same confidence at the moment as just before they played Chelsea at home to all but seal the premier league title and when they were about to batter Sevilla in the Europa league final the other year

Hope they get beat, either by a snidey Ramos cheat, or hammered 5-0, any way is fine

They can all fuck off

You OK Hun?

May 22, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
Reply #2466

SANA_DR0

from the early 2000's up until the start of this season, i literally hated liverpool. most of my friends are liverpool fans... so the hatred was kinda ingrained into me..

but the last 5 years or so, i've only watched Everton play(besides this season)
i've come to enjoy the way liverpool have played,i dont have that biased hatred of them anymore.. plus my friends have grown up and have more important things in their lives than saying this is there season and they will win the league..

but yeah liverpool fans in general are cocks, that make you hate the team... but i cant but help admire the way they play, even tho i wanted man city to thrash them every match.. but against madrid. i want liverpool to win.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 22, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
Reply #2467

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
from the early 2000's up until the start of this season, i literally hated liverpool. most of my friends are liverpool fans... so the hatred was kinda ingrained into me..

i've come to enjoy the way liverpool have played,i dont have that biased hatred of them anymore.. plus my friends have grown up and have more important things in their lives than saying this is there season and they will win the league..

but yeah liverpool fans in general are cocks, that make you hate the team... but i cant but help admire the way they play, even tho i wanted man city to thrash them every match.. but against madrid. i want liverpool to win.

No.

May 22, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
Reply #2468

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Die.

May 22, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
Reply #2469

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Get out
Simply simply lovely

May 22, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Reply #2470

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Oh fuck off

Vamos lá Everton!

May 22, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
Reply #2471

Bluedylan

Nah.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 22, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
Reply #2472

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Lol better replies than mine.

May 22, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Reply #2473

Bluedylan

This is an open and inclusive site. Different opinions are encouraged and welcomed. But to come on here and say you want Liverpool to win the Champions League, and somehow imply you've developed a greater maturity than others in your appreciation of the devil's club is so misjudged that it's hard to imagine you're not trolling.

Utter gobshitery of the highest order.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 22, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
Reply #2474

Gash

Global Moderator

Don't make us ban you again.