November 15, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 200843 times)

May 23, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
Reply #2520

TheTone

i dont have a liverpool kit,,, but i guess thats the mentality of some on here.. rather bitter.

check my posts in the nsno everton forum. its obvious im a through and through blue, but i guess to some cos i dont mind if liverpool win, it means im a red.. i wont even be watching the match.. got better things to do on a saturday evening.

but if they win, it wont hurt me at all, which is not the feeling i get from many posters in this thread.

i'm envious that it won't hurt you pal, last time they won it drove me into a deep deep fucking depression, especially the way they did it

Djimi Traore ffs

May 23, 2018, 08:57:09 PM
Reply #2521

SANA_DR0

im much more concerned with what Everton do, than what the other side do.

enough pain watching Everton the last few seasons, why add to it?

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 23, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
Reply #2522

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

You dont get football do you.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 23, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
Reply #2523

themilkycoffees

Wish I felt the same way as you. Them lot would love to rub our faces in it yet again. Despise them with a passion.

May 23, 2018, 09:15:45 PM
Reply #2524

Bluedylan

It's not a choice for the overwhelming majority of us to hate them, and everything they represent. It's part of the deal. In much the same way they despise anything and everything associated with Man Utd.

They loathe us as well, on the whole, and you can see that anytime we look like we might be about to do well or threaten them, or build a new ground, for example. If we actually get our shit together at some point, you'll see that much more.

Look, we get it. You don't feel that way and it's not on other people to force you to feel differently. You feel how you feel and that's it. But please don't expect anyone to remotely agree with you, or even understand where you're coming from.

We can all acknowledge that they play excellent football at the moment, have some great players and a very effective manager. That's the limit really. They're a despicable organisation, and they have a set of fans and ex-players who are nauseatingly entitled and delusional. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with us taking pleasure in any misery that befalls them.

So yes, if they lose on Saturday, I'll be celebrating like fuck and I'll be making that abundantly clear to every red I know. And when they come back with something uninspired like 'you're shit', I'll say 'yes, we have been, but it's still fucking hilarious watching you and you lot having your dreams crushed'.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 23, 2018, 09:51:45 PM
Reply #2525

SANA_DR0

You dont get football do you.

i been playing it since i was ten, i been supporting everton since i was 12. In fact it was the 89 cup final and having Shiney Everton stickers that made me support them.

obv i dont get it, cos i dont 'hate' liverpool. (but i used too)

dat common sense. you have to hate others to show you love your team.. lol

some really happy people on this site.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:54:58 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 23, 2018, 10:07:26 PM
Reply #2526

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lá Everton!

May 24, 2018, 12:53:27 AM
Reply #2527

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

May 24, 2018, 02:56:47 AM
Reply #2528

Toffee1

May 24, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
Reply #2529

Macca77

May 24, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Reply #2530

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lá Everton!

May 24, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
Reply #2531

74Blue

Firmino a doubt....
Just need Salah to snap his fucking leg in training now.

May 24, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Reply #2532

Alanvideo

I despise the fuckers but most of all I despise the media love-in that follows them round. Even that Matt geezer on Watchdog had to mention it tonight ,lifelong kopite apparently. Fuck off.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 24, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
Reply #2533

Cereal Killer

I despise the fuckers but most of all I despise the media love-in that follows them round. Even that Matt geezer on Watchdog had to mention it tonight ,lifelong kopite apparently. Fuck off.

I'm waiting for the various bullshit previews and "expert" analysis which will appear, including

- Mark Lawrenson on why the the aesthetics and aroma of Jurgen Klopps shits means Liverpool are guaranteed success

- Danny Murphy on why the whole of Merseyside should be proud Liverpool have won the title of best team in the galaxy

- Robbie Savage on why teams in red always beat teams in white

- Martin Keown on why everyone should let Liverpool win the Premier League next season as they deserve it

May 24, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
Reply #2534

Macca77

I'm waiting for the various bullshit previews and "expert" analysis which will appear, including

- Mark Lawrenson on why the the aesthetics and aroma of Jurgen Klopps shits means Liverpool are guaranteed success

- Danny Murphy on why the whole of Merseyside should be proud Liverpool have won the title of best team in the galaxy

- Robbie Savage on why teams in red always beat teams in white

- Martin Keown on why everyone should let Liverpool win the Premier League next season as they deserve it

-Jamie Redknapp - On why they should let Stevie G lift the trophy when they win it

-Jamie Carragher - On why spitting at Manc kids should be allowed cos he's a red

-John Aldridge - On why libpool are winners even when they lose