September 21, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 179091 times)

May 26, 2018, 04:52:11 AM
Reply #2580

Shogun

Administrator
“Nobody expected Liverpool to make the final”

True words from Klopp.

However if you told me they would avoid playing Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Juventus and PSG to get there, I could totally believe that.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 26, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
Reply #2581

KoemansNumberTens

She got absolutely slaughtered in the replies, funny as fuck. Also loving the loads of "but what about the potholes Joe" replies

She’s a genuine lunatic. Everyone pointed out he was the only 1 that tried to help. She acted as if he’d done it just to dash their hopes. 3 kids she’s had. She shouldn’t be passing them genetics on

May 26, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
Reply #2582

Macca77

She’s a genuine lunatic. Everyone pointed out he was the only 1 that tried to help. She acted as if he’d done it just to dash their hopes. 3 kids she’s had. She shouldn’t be passing them genetics on

Everyone pointed out that the club or the metro major have done fuck all, that seemed to shut her up

May 26, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
Reply #2583

KoemansNumberTens

Everyone pointed out that the club or the metro major have done fuck all, that seemed to shut her up

The are an odd lot. Believe everyone is conspiring against them. Real Madrid the airlines and liverpool mayor to stop 1000 fans seeing the match. Not sure even what the motive would be

May 26, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
Reply #2584

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What's everybody doing tomorrow night ? I'm torn between
1. renting Darkest Hour ( very apt ) off Sky or
2. doing the Sunday shopping early at Tesco.
Every pub in England is going to be full of fake redshites ,can't abide that and I just know I'll get in bother.

We are at a party for my brother to celebrate his new kidney - sadly it's at a Sports and social club so the game will be on
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 26, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
Reply #2585

KevtheRat

We are at a party for my brother to celebrate his new kidney - sadly it's at a Sports and social club so the game will be on

I’m at a family party in Liverpool city centre. My family are all blue but my sister in laws brothers are reds. Luckily there aren’t any TVs in the venue.

My dad has decided to drive to the do so we can get away ASAP as town will be chaos.

May 26, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
Reply #2586

bluestevie

Should be getting home from work around kick off time so gonna kick back with a takeaway and a cider and watch a Ronaldo masterclass, town is gonna be hell though not only with that lot around going to bars and the arena but the river festival is on at the dock
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 26, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Reply #2587

Macca77

They're winning it arnt they, gonna be a horrible few days

May 26, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
Reply #2588

Gash

Global Moderator
Various armchair fans starting to wind me up now. One's a lad from work who's a stereotypical Celtic/Liverpool fan, he's like a parody of them. Started messaging me already, "always in our shadow", I've just done like I did before the Roma game and asked why he's talking about Everton on the day of their biggest game in years, that usually shuts him up.

I don't mind getting a bit of stick from fans who actually make the effort to go to games and are knowledgable about the club but this lad doesn't work weekends but has been to Anfield once in about 5 years.

May 26, 2018, 03:30:36 PM
Reply #2589

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
What's everybody doing tomorrow night ? I'm torn between
1. renting Darkest Hour ( very apt ) off Sky or
2. doing the Sunday shopping early at Tesco.
Every pub in England is going to be full of fake redshites ,can't abide that and I just know I'll get in bother.

I'm swimming in a competition in Rugby. It doesn't end until 7pm. A 2 hour drive with possibility of a stop in a restaurant with no TV might be good...home by 10 to 10.30.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

May 26, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
Reply #2590

Macca77

Mates just got there now, I'm not jealous at all, nope, deffo not

May 26, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
Reply #2591

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
My fb feed is awash with Liverpool statuses from people I know don't even like football. Fucktards
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 26, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
Reply #2592

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's one of those where you just know they will play totally into their hands. High defensive line, 3 at the back, Ramos gets a red 5 minutes in for taking out Salah as the last man, Milner scores a pen, Ronaldo goes off injured, Kroos forgets how to play for the night. Marcelo gets caught miles out of position

Gonna be horrendous this. Social media will be plastered with all this 'we see things they'll never see' bollocks
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 26, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Reply #2593

Macca77

It's one of those where you just know they will play totally into their hands. High defensive line, 3 at the back, Ramos gets a red 5 minutes in for taking out Salah as the last man, Milner scores a pen, Ronaldo goes off injured, Kroos forgets how to play for the night. Marcelo gets caught miles out of position

Gonna be horrendous this. Social media will be plastered with all this 'we see things they'll never see' bollocks

Lovren will have Benzema is his arse pocket all game, Henderson will control the midfield, Modric will have contestant brain farts and lose possession, klopp will laugh

I feel sick

May 26, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Reply #2594

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!