January 22, 2020, 02:22:25 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 362810 times)

February 25, 2019, 06:26:46 AM
Reply #3945

bluestevie

He's blaming the United injuries for disrupting the flow of the game which then stopped them from winning.

Always got an excuse the utter tramp, fact is today was a real chance for them to capitalise on City being in a cup final and they blew it. Watford won't be easy for them on Wednesday either. A 1pt lead could easily become a 4-5 pt deficit by the time we kick off next Sunday
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 25, 2019, 11:56:05 AM
Reply #3946

Nicco

He's blaming the United injuries for disrupting the flow of the game which then stopped them from winning.
For real?
So a weakened team is harder to beat?
Then they are up for a surprise in the derby!

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Jönköpings Södra IF

February 25, 2019, 01:53:54 PM
Reply #3947

Bluedylan

Klopp's really struggling at the moment. Every time they don't win, he tries to come into the press conference and control the narrative that 'everything is fine' but it's not convincing at all. It's clear that their players are finding the pressure hard to deal with.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:14:50 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 25, 2019, 02:12:09 PM
Reply #3948

Gash

Global Moderator
A run in with Henderson as well when he took him off. Went to shake his hand, Henderson blanked him and applauded the fans instead, then eventually came  back and shook hands but Klopp had a go at him for blanking him.

Small but steady cracks.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:13:46 PM by Gash »

February 25, 2019, 02:21:58 PM
Reply #3949

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He’s ran them into the ground.

The lack ideas and creativity going forward. He’s brining players like origi, lallana and Sturridge into the fold but they’re nowhere near fit because he’s hardly rotated his team.

Time to admit Salah isn’t they player they hoped he was last season.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 25, 2019, 02:25:24 PM
Reply #3950

Macca77

Watford on Wednesday should be interesting

February 25, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
Reply #3951

Ramjam

The word has spread to Australia

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 25, 2019, 03:32:28 PM
Reply #3952

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
They’re accusing united fans of singing hillsborough songs.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 25, 2019, 03:34:48 PM
Reply #3953

Macca77

All you could hear was them signing the Ole song for most of the game, red in work was there, even he said it was the best atmosphere at Old Trafford for ages, the whole ground was bouncing.

Oh and the cracks are deffo starting to show

https://twitter.com/JamesJClaffey/status/1099716697827753989

February 25, 2019, 04:34:41 PM
Reply #3954

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised he hasn't moaned and complained that Watford have had an extra 48 hours to prepare for their game on Weds

February 25, 2019, 04:44:41 PM
Reply #3955

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Rather hoping Firminos injury is nothing trivial, could do with Mane getting a knock on Wednesday too, better still Van Dyke pulls his hammy !

February 25, 2019, 05:13:52 PM
Reply #3956

Simon Paul

Administrator

"The Sun was right, you murderers" and "Murderers" could be clearly heard

Second one when it gets sung by Everton is about Heysel, and we never sing the first one, obviously, but when Mancs sing either it is about Hillsbrough and they should be ashamed of themselves

February 25, 2019, 05:41:39 PM
Reply #3957

Ross

That Henderson thing was great.

If he’s in full control he lets that slide and maybe has a word after the game but with all the pressure he’s under he couldn’t turn a blind eye and has to react. He’s like a ticking time bomb and hopefully he goes off after we fluke some kind of win next week at Goodison.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 25, 2019, 06:07:25 PM
Reply #3958

Macca77

"The Sun was right, you murderers" and "Murderers" could be clearly heard

Second one when it gets sung by Everton is about Heysel, and we never sing the first one, obviously, but when Mancs sing either it is about Hillsbrough and they should be ashamed of themselves

They always say that the murderers song is about Hillsborough, they won't have the Heysel links at all because a lot of them weren't born then.

February 25, 2019, 06:18:45 PM
Reply #3959

stirlingblue

They always say that the murderers song is about Hillsborough, they won't have the Heysel links at all because a lot of them weren't born then.

Weren’t there only 4 years between the two?