September 22, 2019, 02:55:57 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 326482 times)

May 02, 2019, 10:35:03 PM
Reply #4185

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lineker played for Barca, is it a surprise that he's a fan
Common sense matters little in cases like these
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2019, 03:04:36 AM
Reply #4186

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 03, 2019, 05:04:47 AM
Reply #4188

WeimaranerBlues

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-barcelona-champions-league-moments-16216172

what the fuck was that pile of drivel,  and at what point did Jordan Henderson silence Camp Nou-  as for the Messi foul on Fabinho - the  delusional have started a petition claiming Messi punched Fabinho and should be banned.

just can't take a defeat on the chin

May 03, 2019, 02:11:47 PM
Reply #4189

Macca77

May 03, 2019, 03:16:02 PM
Reply #4190

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Does the echo hire actually journalists anymore or just people who write a blog that gets a few hundred views?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 03, 2019, 03:32:02 PM
Reply #4191

Bluedylan

Does the echo hire actually journalists anymore or just people who write a blog that gets a few hundred views?

Probably the latter judging by their empty material, and the laughable ineptitude of their website. They probably think they're being edgy and contemporary with it, when in fact they're substituting journalistic standards for clickbait drivel.

That Emilia woman that Lizz posted the other day was beyond atrocious. She was reporting on some people having a few bevvies in a square like she was on the front line in Syria.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

May 03, 2019, 04:23:50 PM
Reply #4192

Macca77

Probably the latter judging by their empty material, and the laughable ineptitude of their website. They probably think they're being edgy and contemporary with it, when in fact they're substituting journalistic standards for clickbait drivel.

That Emilia woman that Lizz posted the other day was beyond atrocious. She was reporting on some people having a few bevvies in a square like she was on the front line in Syria.

Haha yep, she chose to ignore the shite the fans were causing and focused on the local plod

May 03, 2019, 05:21:58 PM
Reply #4193

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

She's the reason I ask.

I had a look at her timeline and it made for interesting reading.

Tweets like 'If you queue at the bar you're a tory' and 'We'll be drinking in Barcelona whilst they're watching it on the tele, mates'

She's also part of the Anfield wrap so there's noting to suggest she's an actual journalist, yet the echo deem her fit to go and report on a champions league semi final.

She's tweeted about the abuse she has received over the last few days, and whilst that shouldn't be condoned, this is what happens when you hire a bunch of amateurs.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 03, 2019, 06:08:12 PM
Reply #4194

Macca77

She reported on the "shocking behaviour" of our fans at Millwall, didn't hold back at all. The fact that she seemed to completely ignore the footage of the prick pushing locals into a fountain at Barca, and the fans assaulting hotel staff riled quite a few blues. She was more interested in the actions of the police and the number of flags the fans had taken over.

She was asked to stop filming by the police so instantly tweeted something along the lines of feeling threatened, she then did a live video of the pissed up reds singing "we shall not be moved" to the police

May 06, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
Reply #4197

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Salah and Firmino apparently out tomorrow.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 06, 2019, 06:37:13 PM
Reply #4198

sirblue57

Salah and Firmino apparently out tomorrow.
Cue protests to fifa,eufa, t shirts, banners, checking padt social media etc lol
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

May 06, 2019, 07:10:38 PM
Reply #4199

gizzblue

Cue protests to fifa,eufa, t shirts, banners, checking padt social media etc lol

Change dot org for more petitions  lolol
Born not made a blue .