November 19, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Poll

As the gaffer

Yes
104 (61.9%)
No
64 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: Koeman  (Read 117071 times)

June 13, 2016, 07:50:31 PM
Reply #1380

Bluedylan

Anyone getting the de-Ja-vu feeling when Wigan /Swansea fans told us Roberto was a dickhead and loads of posters on here dismissed them, said "what the fuck do they know", "sour grapes bastards".etc etc.

Is Pelligrini still kicking about, just in case?

Nah. They loved Koeman until about three weeks ago. It's just bitterness.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2016, 07:50:48 PM
Reply #1381

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone getting the de-Ja-vu feeling when Wigan /Swansea fans told us Roberto was a dickhead and loads of posters on here dismissed them, said "what the fuck do they know", "sour grapes bastards".etc etc.

Is Pelligrini still kicking about, just in case?

I think RM was generally liked by his players though, apart from maybe the players with bigger egos.

I don't care if the players don't like him, last year we saw what happened when the manager seemingly refused to say a bad word about any of the football.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:51:18 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 13, 2016, 07:58:39 PM
Reply #1382

phillyt

The first thing I can't understand regards the scenario jack Schitt has described is if, and it's a big if, it's all a big play for big wages why fire the agent which has served him reasonably well. Tell him to not be a dick and see what Everton have to say then go back to Southampton and tell them about the offer, hint your client would consider it but prefer to stay and meet in the middle. From then on it all, apart from the idea that some players don't like him sounds like fantastical bullshit.

The other stand out but is that Erwin and kluitenburg are mad at him. Well fine stay where you are then. Oh they are not are they.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:59:58 PM by phillyt »
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

June 13, 2016, 08:03:04 PM
Reply #1383

Evertonian in NC

We're still gonna be waiting and wondering about this when the season kicks off, aren't we?  Just let Rom and Jags pick the side amongst themselves.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 13, 2016, 08:07:04 PM
Reply #1384

Macca77

Its basically just sour grapes, I mean how dare manager leave them to move onto possibly better things eh

They probably said the same when Pochetino left, their fume levels reached record highs when he did his first Spurs interview in English

June 13, 2016, 08:22:03 PM
Reply #1385

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 13, 2016, 08:39:03 PM
Reply #1386

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Great Yoda quoting

How come I did the quote, but you got all the likes?

Hmmm use the ways of the force, did you?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 13, 2016, 08:55:58 PM
Reply #1387

hill135

The Mole has made his triumphant return to tell everyone what other ITKs and the Echo are already saying: tomorrow or Wednesday.

lolol

June 13, 2016, 09:00:58 PM
Reply #1388

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
How come I did the quote, but you got all the likes?

Hmmm use the ways of the force, did you?

Coz I'm a Sith
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 13, 2016, 09:15:06 PM
Reply #1389

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Coz I'm a Sith

You're a stiff? That doesn't make any sense.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 13, 2016, 09:22:16 PM
Reply #1390

Cozzie

June 13, 2016, 09:48:45 PM
Reply #1391

Tinga

Fuck me this is boring, why are we having to wait so long for this?.

June 13, 2016, 09:52:02 PM
Reply #1392

montanatoffeefan

All the waiting and doubts about whether this deal is actually going to happen is starting to fray my nerves.

But I am taking comfort in the great extents Southampton fans are going to vent their bitterness towards Koeman and Everton.
Everton forever.

June 13, 2016, 10:04:13 PM
Reply #1393

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Current concern level:

My momma says I'm special.

June 13, 2016, 10:19:25 PM
Reply #1394

Thom

Administrator
Not even bothered at this point. European Championships are on, and E3 starts properly (with Microsoft's Xbox One press briefing at 5:30pm today) for three full days of game related news.

Got better things to do than see all the usual "Yeah it's gonna be another few days" from everywhere.