November 23, 2017, 05:26:23 PM

Poll

As the gaffer

Yes
104 (61.9%)
No
64 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: Koeman  (Read 87259 times)

June 02, 2016, 06:17:40 PM
Reply #15

Django

NSNO Subscriber
I'd much rather have Pellegrini - he'd be my first choice.

Not sold on Emery, he could easily flop.

Koeman has the experience of the league, but I don't think he's all that. I don't like him either.

deCoubertin

June 02, 2016, 06:18:54 PM
Reply #16

church

Can you imagine Sammy Fucking Lee in the dugout for the Derby FFS. It is a big FUCK OFF NO from me.

June 02, 2016, 06:20:40 PM
Reply #17

Redartin

Can you imagine Sammy Fucking Lee in the dugout for the Derby FFS. It is a big FUCK OFF NO from me.
And Shane Long as Lukaku's replacement.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

June 02, 2016, 06:24:53 PM
Reply #18

Ross

Wonder if this is anything to do with Moshiri believing Koeman might be Arsenal's target as Wengers replacement.

Bit of ego getting in the way and he's making Koeman his top choice with an offer he can't turn down? Because if its really just between them two now I just can't see why we'd be so set on him over Emery given their records.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 02, 2016, 06:27:11 PM
Reply #19

duncandisorderly

Rather have emery, fdb & pellegrini in that order over koeman. Want us to go all out for emery tbh

June 02, 2016, 06:28:52 PM
Reply #20

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if this is anything to do with Moshiri believing Koeman might be Arsenal's target as Wengers replacement.

Bit of ego getting in the way and he's making Koeman his top choice with an offer he can't turn down? Because if its really just between them two now I just can't see why we'd be so set on him over Emery given their records.

I've genuinely been trying to formalise the feeling of hat into a legible sentence for a little while now.

June 02, 2016, 06:42:07 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If its him sound, If its not and its Emery, sound

Simply simply lovely

June 02, 2016, 06:57:30 PM
Reply #22

School of Science

Thought a lot of people on here were miffed when they thought he was snubbing us and staying at little old Southampton. Now a lot of people seem to be miffed that he might not stay at Southampton. Funny world. He was my original choice, then I fell for the outright sexiness of the Emery and Monchi road show. Still would like the latter, but it would not mean the end of the world if we got Koeman.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 02, 2016, 07:02:11 PM
Reply #23

Bwana

In the end, under the circumstances he has been in with Southhampton, I think he's done well. Stable. And that is something we need right now. For Pellegrini, if the two year deal rumour is true, it would be all the same what'd happen. He'd be retiring anyway. Emery... He has now won 3 major trophies (yes, EL is a big one) in a row and will be guiding Sevilla to the UCL, again, next season. At the moment I don't see him coming to Everton.

Koeman has an entertaining way of speaking English and he looks a bit like the Marshmallow man. Welcome aboard Ronald.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

June 02, 2016, 07:04:19 PM
Reply #24

Bluedylan

If it was to be Koeman, pure enjoyment of the Soton fans' fume would also take the edge off the disappointment of not getting the Sevilla buddy movie roadshow.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 02, 2016, 07:05:25 PM
Reply #25

MIG

What we should all remember is whether its Koeman, Pellegrini or Emery, lets face it, it's not Martinez.

June 02, 2016, 07:07:14 PM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Quite happy with any of the three apparent front runners.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

June 02, 2016, 07:10:38 PM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty happy with all the names we are linked with including Koeman. He's not top of my list  but I would certainly not be against him coming.

June 02, 2016, 07:12:40 PM
Reply #28

Kiril84

Not my first choice but one of my favourites. Its not Martinez,Moyes or MoN... :woohoo:

June 02, 2016, 07:15:48 PM
Reply #29

bigl1cks

Pellegrini, emery, koeman. Not interested in fdb personally.

Quite funny people are saying no to pellegrini, the guy has won the premier league and has a brilliant cv.
anything but long ball!