December 11, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Poll

As the gaffer

Yes
104 (61.9%)
No
64 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: Koeman  (Read 118908 times)

June 06, 2016, 07:07:59 PM
Reply #855

Gary1878

And then he told us Baines was going to be the new Lahm bossing games from midfield and we all did a collective wank.

I fell head over heels for this one. Baines was to become the midfield enforcer that could play the ball out from the back and we all lapped it up like cats to a milk bowl.

June 06, 2016, 07:33:56 PM
Reply #856

Trowel

Their owner has more readies than Moshiri. If she wanted to she could have matched the salary on offer and given him some money to spend. The fact she hasn't, or we assume she hasn't, indicates that where the two clubs want to be are in different directions. Hence the move I would imagine.
Although Katharina Liebherr may have a higher net worth than Moshiri it's almost entirely tied up in the businesses she inherited from her father. She's currently got loans to Southampton of about 33m, but it's safe to assume her liquid assets aren't close to Moshiri's, especially given he's a self-made serial investor.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 06, 2016, 08:12:40 PM
Reply #857

Lxxx

Although Katharina Liebherr may have a higher net worth than Moshiri it's almost entirely tied up in the businesses she inherited from her father. She's currently got loans to Southampton of about 33m, but it's safe to assume her liquid assets aren't close to Moshiri's, especially given he's a self-made serial investor.

We're splitting hairs here though really. She has a net worth of about 3bn and whilst the term 'billion' is thrown about willy nilly these days that is still ridiculous wealth. Now whether that is tied up in various businesses or not she has the potential, should she wish, to reapportion or liquidate some of the wealth in the portfolio and focus on developing Southampton Football Club. She hasn't so far and doesn't look like she will. Hence Koeman's head probably being turned by a guy who is looking to do just that with Everton.

June 06, 2016, 08:26:33 PM
Reply #858

alexb

Hmmm the Echo is saying he is off on his Jollies again for another week. So no announcement till next week

Odd decision, surely we would want to get this sorted before the Euro's. :/

June 06, 2016, 08:30:08 PM
Reply #859

sam of the south

Hmmm the Echo is saying he is off on his Jollies again for another week. So no announcement till next week

Sky Sports were saying the announcement will likely be between 24 hours and by the end of the week, Alex 👍🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 06, 2016, 08:30:12 PM
Reply #860

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

We can announce it just no presser till he gets home

Likes a holiday koeman. Doesn't look like a man who would like sitting in the sun tho does he
Simply simply lovely

June 06, 2016, 08:35:00 PM
Reply #861

Vespa

To be honest if my wage suddenly doubled I'd be off on holiday too

June 06, 2016, 08:41:55 PM
Reply #862

alexb

Sky Sports were saying the announcement will likely be between 24 hours and by the end of the week, Alex 👍🏼

Got a little freaked out then, when you called me by my name, forgot it was in my username lol. I was thinking i had stalker then :D

June 06, 2016, 08:42:59 PM
Reply #863

sam of the south

Got a little freaked out then, when you called me by my name, forgot it was in my username lol. I was thinking i had stalker then :D

Nah, I'm not a stalker.

Alex.

😳

June 06, 2016, 09:11:59 PM
Reply #864

robertdrumm1954

Can't wait for Le Tissier's thoughts on the first Soccer Saturday, he hates us as it is, this will tip him over more than if Thompson was to turn round and shag his mouth on live tv.

June 06, 2016, 09:12:23 PM
Reply #865

stirlingblue

Nah, I'm not a stalker.

Alex.

You could have at least guessed a Surname starting with B, would have really freaked him if you hit the mark.

Wouldn't it, Alex Brown?

June 06, 2016, 09:21:11 PM
Reply #866

alexb

You could have at least guessed a Surname starting with B, would have really freaked him if you hit the mark.

Wouldn't it, Alex Brown?

Think its best i lock the fucking door. :P

Brown is wrong. It could be Bellew, and that would teach you a lesson 

June 06, 2016, 09:30:56 PM
Reply #867

MmmblueBernard

We can announce it just no presser till he gets home

Likes a holiday koeman. Doesn't look like a man who would like sitting in the sun tho does he

Nah. Can see him dipping his toes occasionally whilst smashing the Oranjeboom.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 06, 2016, 10:01:41 PM
Reply #868

Everton Mint

IMO him going on holiday shows its a done deal and they are just going through the legal stuff.

He wouldnt go away with his future unresolved.

June 06, 2016, 10:07:25 PM
Reply #869

sam of the south

Wouldn't it, Alex Brown?

Ah fuck, missed a trick there didn't I 😄

Still, I was furiously masturbating into a pile of raw liver at the time 😳