0 (0%)
Eddie Howe
2 (5.6%)
A different English manager
0 (0%)
A different foreign manager
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Who should be the next England Manager?  (Read 12053 times)

July 04, 2016, 06:03:21 PM
Reply #60

Haile GAZrselassie

Peoples hatred towards Gerrard is truly laughable.

"Overblown" are you fucking serious?? He was a fucking superb player and the fact that he dicked our entire team single handedly on numerous occasions is causing you all to think really, really stupidly.

Grow the fuck up.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 04, 2016, 06:11:54 PM
Reply #61

hill135

Peoples hatred towards Gerrard is truly laughable.

"Overblown" are you fucking serious?? He was a fucking superb player and the fact that he dicked our entire team single handedly on numerous occasions is causing you all to think really, really stupidly.

Grow the fuck up.

yes mate it's because I hate him.

Nah, it's because while he was a talented footballer in certain ways, he lacked game intelligence and positional sense: major limitations.

You have a serious problem seeing things from other people's point of view.

July 04, 2016, 06:14:01 PM
Reply #62

Ridge

I've had a few quid on Steve Bruce at 50-1, think the more obvious English candidates are a bit too abrasive for the FA.

July 04, 2016, 07:57:13 PM
Reply #63

Haile GAZrselassie

yes mate it's because I hate him.

Nah, it's because while he was a talented footballer in certain ways, he lacked game intelligence and positional sense: major limitations.

You have a serious problem seeing things from other people's point of view.

Game intelligence and positional sense. What in the name of holy fuck is game intelligence.

He won every honour going bar the premier league, won countless games single handedly. Scored bags of goals from midfield despite playing with some utter dross, could head the ball well, was up and down the pitch non stop, good in the tackle and his attitude was superb.

You have a serious problem seeing anything positive in anything or any club, player or manager that's not from Italy or the Israeli second division.

In short. You're a cunt.

July 04, 2016, 08:17:36 PM
Reply #64

hill135

Game intelligence and positional sense. What in the name of holy fuck is game intelligence.

He won every honour going bar the premier league, won countless games single handedly. Scored bags of goals from midfield despite playing with some utter dross, could head the ball well, was up and down the pitch non stop, good in the tackle and his attitude was superb.

You have a serious problem seeing anything positive in anything or any club, player or manager that's not from Italy or the Israeli second division.

In short. You're a cunt.

You're a barrel of laughs. I bet you're insufferable in real life.

You can't conduct a football disagreement without going on an abusive rant. You're this forum's equivalent of that bloke in every pub who thinks he's right all the time because he talks louder than everyone else.

I think the moderators should ask you to consider your posting style because it's unnecessarily confrontational isn't it?

Instead of going thread-to-thread disagreeing with me, why don't you get back to compiling your list of world class English players from recent years; or, failing that, talk to your GP about your self-evident anger issues before you go and kill a prostitute.

You're a bad weapon pal and you can get to fuck. This forum was better when you took your six month hiatus from internet shouting at everyone.

July 04, 2016, 08:33:41 PM
Reply #65

Haile GAZrselassie

You're a barrel of laughs. I bet you're insufferable in real life.

You can't conduct a football disagreement without going on an abusive rant. You're this forum's equivalent of that bloke in every pub who thinks he's right all the time because he talks louder than everyone else.

I think the moderators should ask you to consider your posting style because it's unnecessarily confrontational isn't it?

Instead of going thread-to-thread disagreeing with me, why don't you get back to compiling your list of world class English players from recent years; or, failing that, talk to your GP about your self-evident anger issues before you go and kill a prostitute.

You're a bad weapon pal and you can get to fuck. This forum was better when you took your six month hiatus from internet shouting at everyone.

I'm not shouting at and certainly not getting angry at anyone "pal"

I hate the word itself but it's the only way to describe you. You truly are a football hipster and I think you're a cunt because I know you're sad enough to be sat at home on a Sunday afternoon with a huge smile on your face as you watch empoli and Bologna bore each other to death so you can then come on here and regale us all with your new found wisdom of such a beautiful tactical showcase.

You're as interesting as watching paint dry.

Now kindly refrain from replying to me again.

July 04, 2016, 08:40:41 PM
Reply #66

ally2

Gerrard was the epitome of most of what's wrong with English football. He was notoriously difficult to manage due to his lack of tactical discipline. He was a good player apart from that but the problem with England is the team as a collective. Gerrard's play was endorsed because he did have what it took to win games. But it was all about him. Most people saw that as him being brilliant whereas others saw it as a destructive influence on the team. Because English football is so short sighted, it was all overlooked with the usual proclamations and confusion - "why can't these brilliant players perform together?" 
I would concede though that his and other's international careers were significantly damaged by successive England managers throwing these players into an eleven and expecting it to all work out. If England had built itself around Gerrard then it may have been a different story. But the idea of putting all your eggs in one basket is a very risky strategy in international football.

July 05, 2016, 12:03:28 AM
Reply #67

Tinga

July 11, 2016, 08:38:12 PM
Reply #68

Ross

insider trader tips

Buy as many shares in game console controllers as you can!

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 13, 2016, 04:53:57 AM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
Allardyce has been interview and is the front runner apparently.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:54:26 AM by Shogun »

July 13, 2016, 04:29:34 PM
Reply #71

Shogun

Administrator

July 13, 2016, 04:49:33 PM
Reply #72

Tinga

Lump it up the field. Anti Football Sam will be fun for 4 years.

July 13, 2016, 05:07:03 PM
Reply #73

Macca77

Will be great see Joe Hart taking free kicks from the half way line won't it.

July 13, 2016, 05:11:19 PM
Reply #74

ally2

Goal kicks count as a set piece to Allardyce. I think he will do a good job but the FA seriously need to look at where all the English managers have gone.