December 10, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man Utd  (Read 18600 times)

August 04, 2016, 04:15:55 PM
Reply #390

The Analog Kid

Deulofeu still has a lot to learn in the PL, he was used sparingly by Martinez who seemed to have him, Mirallas and Lennon on some sort of rotation scheme, didn't do any of them any favours whatsoever., maybe Lennon who seemed to get the better deal

August 04, 2016, 04:17:18 PM
Reply #391

Lxxx

I do still have hope as I've said before but regardless - he needs to be on the ball more than stuck out on the right wing, as good as his crosses are, he's got more to his game.

There were a few instances last season where he came inside and played some quality through balls and even got a goal against Reading in the cup. He has it in his locker to play there although his best role may be behind a main striker, which kind of has us asking the Barkley question. Again.

August 04, 2016, 04:41:18 PM
Reply #392

ally2

The thing with Deulofeu is that he will have a good game and everyone will be singing his praises. Then he'll have a poor game and everyone will question the fundamentals of his game. I am not exaggerating - this happens EVERY game on here.

He is talented and erratic. That's what he is. Just like most young gifted wingers. If he's still the same in a couple of seasons' time then it's a different argument.

August 04, 2016, 04:46:27 PM
Reply #393

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just needs to do it against big teams as well as the cup teams...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 04, 2016, 04:52:08 PM
Reply #394

MmmblueBernard

Deulofeu as a striker needs to learn from the Pienaar/Arteta school of drawing fouls.

That should get us plenty of penalties for BAINES to take.

Yep Baines. Mad idea I know, letting our best penalty taker take all penalties.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 04, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
Reply #395

Everton Mint

Lastly, anyone who still wants to donate please go to: bt.com/rooney

In aid of Merseyside charities, Claire House and Alder Hey.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:01:21 PM by Everton Mint »