October 21, 2019, 07:14:23 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Espanyol  (Read 20982 times)

August 06, 2016, 10:49:12 PM
Reply #15

sam of the south

To be honest provided we could replace with quality or at least 'highly promising', the only ones that I would be desperate to hold onto right now would be Coleman, Deulofeu, Holgate, Davies, Barkley... And that's it 😐
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 06, 2016, 11:09:57 PM
Reply #16

sam of the south

Some highly disparate opinions on here. 

Even those who are calling some out for having a meltdown must admit that we need some signings.

I haven't seen any of the match today, but I've seen all the other games, and I'm definitely far more optimistic than I was this time last year.

Season of transition and all that.

If Lukaku is injured though that would suck big time!

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 06, 2016, 11:21:58 PM
Reply #17

sam of the south

I've liked the look of Stekelenburg too.

Wished I'd witnessed Gueye today (although I am in Brighton, and 'Pride' is in full swing outside 😏)

Deulofeu has been great up top, shame we can't clone the little blighter ("OK, mate"  :hug:)

My instinct tells me Lukaku doesn't want to be with us, and that doesn't fill me with confidence.

On a sidenote, mocking someone for passionately displaying upset or frustration is at worst a tad cruel, and at best uncool and a bit cheap.
Henry David Thoreau

August 07, 2016, 12:53:04 AM
Reply #18

sam of the south

If that's the clique having the gangbang, I'm in the clique.

I wanna be in THAT clique so effin badly
Henry David Thoreau

August 07, 2016, 01:10:50 AM
Reply #19

sam of the south

that red head is proper filth I reckon  :smug:

How filth do you reckon?

Henry David Thoreau