October 18, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 34733 times)

August 14, 2016, 03:40:29 PM
Reply #45

Macca77

He was superb, we've got ourselves a very good player here

August 14, 2016, 05:49:30 PM
Reply #46

Lxxx

How and why?

Please explain. Cos he is small and non-white. nothing about him was at all like Pienaar.

Really? Do we have to go through this every other week?

August 14, 2016, 06:00:07 PM
Reply #47

efcforlife

It's not just that.

Being in the right place to make tackles / interceptions isn't just a case of wanting to stick your foot in.

He's clearly been bought as someone to do that and to then give it to the better technical players.

There have been lots of successful sides over the years who have done this.

I'm well aware of what he's been bought for.

I just believe there is better out there at the same game. People who bring more ability with the ball.

It is what it is for me. Hopefully he develops into more and so far it's positive from him.

August 14, 2016, 06:06:27 PM
Reply #48

Thornton_19

Idrissa and I share the exact same date of birth. What a great person he is turning out to be!

August 14, 2016, 06:11:18 PM
Reply #49

Bluedylan

Idrissa and I share the exact same date of birth. What a great person he is turning out to be!

Brother from another mother.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 14, 2016, 06:59:40 PM
Reply #50

Heisenberg

Don't see where McCarthy fits in now. Gana is the player everyone wanted McCarthy to be but isn't

August 14, 2016, 07:03:45 PM
Reply #51

Thornton_19

August 14, 2016, 07:23:59 PM
Reply #52

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I just believe there is better out there at the same game. People who bring more ability with the ball.

It is what it is for me. Hopefully he develops into more and so far it's positive from him.

Quite surprised anyone can complain about him so far, for the price we played and the game he's just had...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 14, 2016, 08:50:28 PM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Really? Do we have to go through this every other week?

Absolutely, it might be ok with you or get boring when people are just a little racist.

It isn't with me. It's frankly disgusting.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2016, 09:51:35 PM
Reply #54

74Blue

In the current market, 7m is a real bargain. He looks full of energy and not afraid to get stuck in. With Ashley Williams sat behind him marshalling our back four, we should be much more difficult to break down this season.
I'm quite happy with this particular signing. He looks to be exactly what we wanted James McCarthy to be, an out and out destroyer.

August 14, 2016, 09:58:37 PM
Reply #55

ForzaItalia

Absolutely, it might be ok with you or get boring when people are just a little racist.

That must be nearly every thread now Con.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

August 14, 2016, 10:21:52 PM
Reply #56

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Players who do that and are good on the ball cost way more than 7m.

August 14, 2016, 10:36:34 PM
Reply #57

blueski

he really didn't seem too bad on the ball to be honest
Nil Satis

August 15, 2016, 01:14:08 AM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator

There's a report to moderator button, use that if you think someone's being racist and we'll collectively look at it rather than accusing people of racism all the time.

August 15, 2016, 01:36:28 AM
Reply #59

TheTone

reminds me of Shaun Wright Philips, the way he runs  and also in looks too like