November 19, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 37615 times)

August 15, 2016, 03:39:48 AM
Read 37615 times

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting that Villa fans didn't rate Gueye boy, and then he comes into a team with a better manager, better players around him and a clear game plan and he looks excellent.

Makes me wonder whether we should give some of the Martinez boo boys (I'm looking you square in the face right now, James McCarthy) a bit of leeway to see whether they perform better with a management team that values fitness, tactics and training.

December 06, 2016, 01:29:32 AM
Reply #1

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
He's become first name on the team sheet - which for someone who's only been here a matter of months is an absolute credit to the lad.
Just how good can he become? Scary really. But then such questions were asked of Barkley and others so I'll wind in talking about it and pressuring the guy. (Not that some weirdo on a forum saying he could be world class is likely to pressure him really I guess)

Damn right, but who's the second name on the team sheet right now? Other than Rom and Stek, due to lack of alternatives, I can't think of anyone.

December 06, 2016, 01:40:56 AM
Reply #2

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say Gana and Barry but that's about your lot really - which illustrates how poor our collective form has been

Yeah, Barry is probably the only other name. The rest are dispensable right now.