November 15, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 37414 times)

August 13, 2016, 11:59:45 PM
Read 37414 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2016, 12:13:04 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't pair him up with Carvalho. Carvalho's not mobile enough and not good enough on the ball. Gana can be the more defensive DM, and pair him with a playmaker type.

But yeah, made up with what I saw of the lad.

You mean a Witzel?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2016, 04:03:29 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Reminded me of Pienaar.

How and why?

Please explain. Cos he is small and non-white. nothing about him was at all like Pienaar.

August 14, 2016, 04:04:49 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Reminded me of Olivier Dacourt in his size and his tenacity. Had a real go at everyone. He's going to be a crowd favourite if he carries on like that
Yeah, i get that. Real little terrier and reads the game really well.

August 14, 2016, 08:50:28 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Really? Do we have to go through this every other week?

Absolutely, it might be ok with you or get boring when people are just a little racist.

It isn't with me. It's frankly disgusting.

August 15, 2016, 07:07:08 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

That must be nearly every thread now Con.

So just let be cos everyone's doing it?

August 15, 2016, 08:26:42 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

no one IS doing it though. You are seeing things that arent there.

Ok.... If you say so.

December 06, 2016, 04:10:24 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So just because he runs around and has an engine and makes a tackle/interception he is a hero now is he? Typical modern day Everton fan philosophy.

He's been playing well and is decent at what he does but nothing more. He does not set up or score goals or spot a pass. To be top 4 that's what we need. Leicester got Kante for 3m less than we got Gana and Kante is twice the player Gana is.

I like the lad quite a bit but lets say it how it is  - to be frank he is fucking limited. Gareth Barry who I have little time for has more intelligence on the pitch than this guy who is the wrong end of his 20s.

Thomas my friend. he runs around and makes tackles and interceptions. Those are his job as a DM and he does it better than anyone in the league.

March 05, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If I'm not mistaken we had an option to buy.

Yes but didn't have the budget at the time to make it permanent.