August 22, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 43807 times)

September 18, 2016, 02:21:52 AM
Reply #240

Lxxx

I actually think that's true.

He's seriously good. Like a Duracell bunny. He'll extend Jags' career playing in front of him, he never leaves the centre halves exposed.

September 18, 2016, 02:38:48 AM
Reply #241

KoemansNumberTens

Stopped reading this after your comment that Delafeu is shit and Lukaku is shit 20 times a season.

Was right though wasn't I. He's a top top player and comfortably our best. Even balotelli has scored a couple this season. My wisdom has no bounds

September 18, 2016, 03:27:27 AM
Reply #242

Cantoffie!

Ooffff! This guy is real. Only Henderson has more completed passes than Gueye. He also has the most completed tackles in the league. So good!
My cup runeth over with blood but not wine.

September 18, 2016, 04:29:43 AM
Reply #243

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's unbelievable this guy. never further than 10 yards away from the ball. He orbits play like a satellite; tackling, pressing, covering, and when he wins the ball back (which he inevitably does) he moves on play in s slick, efficient manner.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:30:15 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
Reply #244

Big Al

Boro players will be waking in the night thinking Gana's still chasing them !  lolol
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

September 18, 2016, 04:35:29 AM
Reply #245

Omar

straight.up.baller
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 18, 2016, 04:39:02 AM
Reply #246

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
When he loses the ball he doesn't stop until he's won it back.  I think Coleman loves playing with him and he brought out an edge in Barkley today as well

September 18, 2016, 04:45:13 AM
Reply #247

Fynci

I don't think a player has had such an immediate and telling impact in such a short space of time since Kevin Campbell. We look solid.

September 18, 2016, 04:48:27 AM
Reply #248

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope it snows every day in January so all the games whilst the ACN is on are postponed.

September 18, 2016, 05:34:37 AM
Reply #249

Gash

Global Moderator
He's seriously good. Like a Duracell bunny. He'll extend Jags' career playing in front of him, he never leaves the centre halves exposed.

All the defenders are benefiting from him. There was a point where Baines had pushed forward but lost the ball and when Boro broke forward with 2 down the left Gueye was there covering the left hand side until Baines got back.

I've got serious "I love this cunt" for him. :)

September 18, 2016, 05:42:49 AM
Reply #250

Tony Clifton

All the defenders are benefiting from him. There was a point where Baines had pushed forward but lost the ball and when Boro broke forward with 2 down the left Gueye was there covering the left hand side until Baines got back.

I've got serious "I love this cunt" for him. :)

He is to our defenders what Johnnie Cochran was to OJ Simpson et al, and then some.

September 18, 2016, 05:47:49 AM
Reply #251

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I know what you mean. I'm constantly being told to keep my shit Englishisms out of the country over here. Things like calling wide receivers strikers, the plate the wicket, and calling the shortstop silly mid on. Seeing how much it annoys the natives, I can see how this annoys you.

;)

I was once referred to as an Englishman by an American. I tried to put him right, but he insisted that it was the same thing. So I started to refer to him as a Canadian. He didn't like that
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 18, 2016, 05:51:35 AM
Reply #252

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was once referred to as an Englishman by an American. I tried to put him right, but he insisted that it was the same thing. So I started to refer to him as a Canadian. He didn't like that

I'm always being mixed up with Australian, but I guess that makes sense.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 18, 2016, 05:59:18 AM
Reply #253

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope it snows every day in January so all the games whilst the ACN is on are postponed.

Hoping for that much snow in Gabon is a tad optimistic. But I dig the positivity.

September 18, 2016, 12:26:37 PM
Reply #254

christiffa25

At first I thought what an under whelming signing.

Then thought oh...he's pretty handy, good squad addition.

Then changed to, actually he's pretty good and quite important to the team.

Now, it's like oh my fucking god!! He's a worldie, how the fuck will we manage without him!

Unbelievable at £7M