October 14, 2019, 10:04:59 AM

Author Topic: Scottish Football Thread (SPFL etc)  (Read 39215 times)

February 07, 2019, 07:39:37 AM
Reply #330

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 21, 2019, 05:16:22 PM
Reply #331

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

February 21, 2019, 05:30:10 PM
Reply #332

Gash

Global Moderator
Sectarianism is alive as well in Sottish football unfortunately and isn't going to change anytime soon, if ever.

Ref had a stinker last night as well, I'll be surprised if Bachmann's red card isn't overturned, appeal was in first thing this morning and Killie should have had a penalty after about three minutes. Ref did nothing to help keep Scottish refs for Scottish games.

February 22, 2019, 04:21:25 AM
Reply #333

Mayor Farnum

Without sectarianism Scottish football is irrelevant.
Something clever written by someone else.

February 26, 2019, 03:05:23 PM
Reply #334

Gash

Global Moderator
Quite funny listening to the deluded Celtic fans who think Rodgers going to Leicester City would be a massive step backwards without looking at the bigger picture.

Celtic might think they are a "massive" club, in reality they're a big fish in a very small pond that are very limited to what they can do outside of Scotland and any manager would be attracted to the Premier League to a club that recently won the league and despite what happened earlier in the season still have a wealthy, ambitious owner. Rodgers could do some career damage if he decided to pass up opportunities like this just to try and get ten in a row, seven of which came from having no meaningful opposition.

February 26, 2019, 03:48:43 PM
Reply #335

Ramjam

Quite funny listening to the deluded Celtic fans who think Rodgers going to Leicester City would be a massive step backwards without looking at the bigger picture.

Celtic might think they are a "massive" club, in reality they're a big fish in a very small pond that are very limited to what they can do outside of Scotland and any manager would be attracted to the Premier League to a club that recently won the league and despite what happened earlier in the season still have a wealthy, ambitious owner. Rodgers could do some career damage if he decided to pass up opportunities like this just to try and get ten in a row, seven of which came from having no meaningful opposition.
And six of those titles were won whilst being managed by other managers

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 26, 2019, 03:52:30 PM
Reply #336

Macca77

Moyes must be the fav for Celtic now

February 26, 2019, 05:05:58 PM
Reply #337

Gash

Global Moderator

February 26, 2019, 05:24:09 PM
Reply #338

Gash

Global Moderator
Lennon favourite for the job. With him and Gerrard at Rangers I can't think of a time there would have been two bigger thundercunts as Old Firm managers at the same time.

February 26, 2019, 05:53:53 PM
Reply #339

Cereal Killer

Lennon favourite for the job. With him and Gerrard at Rangers I can't think of a time there would have been two bigger thundercunts as Old Firm managers at the same time.

lolol will just go to prove anyone can manage Celtic and win

February 26, 2019, 06:23:19 PM
Reply #340

Macca77

Celtic fans genuinely shocked, accusing him of taking a step down, they haven't got a clue at all.

February 26, 2019, 07:03:44 PM
Reply #341

Mayor Farnum

Is Graeme Souness the most successful ex old firm manager in England with his one FA Cup, one League Cup and one promotion?
Something clever written by someone else.

February 26, 2019, 09:29:35 PM
Reply #342

Alanvideo

Celtic fan on radio phone-in  ' he's leaving the biggest club in the wprld ' lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 26, 2019, 09:33:52 PM
Reply #343

Cereal Killer

Celtic fan on radio phone-in  ' he's leaving the biggest club in the wprld ' lolol

Not even the biggest club in Glasgow  lolol

February 26, 2019, 10:06:41 PM
Reply #344

Alanvideo

Not even the biggest club in Glasgow  lolol
...............Partick Thistle for me   :thumbsup:
We are special ,we are Everton.